31 waiting

Tae is now getting ready for bed but his phone rang "who called me this time" he mutters as he pick the call.

Hello taehyung..

Oh hyung

Sorry for the disturbance in this time, but I wanted to ask you that if you come to our house on Thursday night

But the birthday is on Friday right?

Yes but I want to surprise her on 12 and it will be great if you accompany me she will be more happy to see you pls taehyung don't say no, it's last time I'm asking you... and it's not for me but my mother she loves you like her own son and you know that...

(Tae nervously biting his lips don't know what to say, it's true that once she loved him more than his own mother and that day how she was happy to see him again and here seojoon hyung requesting to him, he should atleast try to keep his request cause no matter how many time passed he'll be always grateful to them for what they have done for him, after thinking so much he answered)
Hyung I think my parents won't allow me for that... you know it'll be late night.

Don't worry about that, Thursday I'll come to your house to take permission first then we'll go my place together and I'm sure they won't say no, and beside that I can meet them also it would be great to meet with them after long time.

Tae  was listening him but he felt little vibration on his phone, jk is calling him *kook is calling me, but my phone is engaged*

O.. okay hyung it will be great, come to my house Thursday then, I'm hanging up now..

Pls wait tae what happened..?

Hyung kook is calling me..

Oh ok then call him but don't tell him you were talking with me

But why?

Pls do that for me, the reason I'll tell you later, just tell him you were talking with one of your friend.

I don't understand anything, why should I...

Pls pls tae just for me... just casually say he'll not doubt

With that seojoon hang up the call, tae looked at the phone for sometime, again he is in the same condition "hyung said there is a reason what could it be? He was requesting so much... something serious? It'll be second time if I lied to him...if I think in other way what will kookie think about I was talking with hyung in this time and if I said the truth then it's comes again on staying at hyung's place, if he he doesn't like it and get angry on me... it's getting completed. But if I tell that I was talking with a friend then it'll be easy i guess. Ok I'll tell him that if he won't believe it then I'll tell him the truth, don't want to take risk at first place"

He hurriedly called jk.

Hello kook..

Sorry for distributing you, actually I was thinking to go on the nearby beach with you in this week, now days we talked less. I was very busy with office but now everything is almost done there and I'll be free from the day after tomorrow, so let me know when we can go... and you know as usual I'm missing you.

Whenever jk talks like that, he feel like jk is also so in love with him like he is, his every word is so comforting. Whenever he hears this soothing voice he wants to confess that how much he loves him.
"Okey I'll tell you, did you eat your dinner"

No I didn't, just came from office.

Ohh then go fresh up, eat your dinner then take rest it's already midnight ..and...