22 teacher

☞☜

Next day everyone was at school . Tae and jimin in their classroom while jk is practicing football on the school ground. Everyone doing their activities on ground, their sports teacher came and caught everyone's attention.

"Everyone attention here" the teacher ordered and everyone gathered in front of the teacher. The teacher standing there with a unknown person beside him with 1.85m height, build body, young and a absolute handsome face. Some girls already started drooling over him . But seems like he doesn't give any shit about those things .

"So everyone this is Park seo joon, your new sports teacher and mr park this our sports team and he is our team leader Jeon jungkook" he pointed at jk

"Nice to meet you everyone I hope we'll all get along well  in our upcoming days, I'm not that experienced but I'll try my best to support you and help you. And you jungkook I've heard many things about you I must say that you are a good leader " he patted jk's shoulder.

Jk smile and bow a little "thank you sir ".

After that small introduction everyone again started their practice.
"Wha! I think that new teacher is cool " bambam said to his friends.

"Hm actually I think also, you know I prefer young teachers than older ones because sometimes orders are annoying, it's just better than privious one" jk said bluntly. Everyone nodded in agreement with him.

Again everyone went back to their practice. After some time  jk's friends noticed something and they smirk to each other. But jk is not giving any attention at his surroundings, he is busy with his practice.

Sehun called him " bro I think someone is watching you out". But sehun could not catch his attention  "it's not a big deal, girls can't resist themselves around me" jk answered without any glance.

"But I think that someone is special" sehun again said. But this time jk looked at him"special did tae come here ? But he's supposed to be in class now, he's here, did something happened to him?" He worridly started roamed his eyes around the ground.

His friends looked at him disbeliefly "yea man calm down I'm not talking about taehyung, I'm talking about her" sehun pointed at a particular girl, who wear a cheerleader uniform and looking straight to them. At first place jk didn't recognise her, then suddenly he remembered something "lalisa" he mutters. His friends stared at him in amazement.

"How?" His friends asked. Jk  told them everything about previous night. His friends were so happy to hear that they wanted something like this, jk with girls not his baby bestfriend.

"So this is a good news, she already took the first step, now it's your turn "

"Honestly I'm not really into her " he ignored his friends started practice again.

"Oh god we have to do something before he turn out completely gay " bambam worridly declare , others nodded with agreement . They looked at lisa who was already coming towards them. She came and stood behind jk who is busy with his ball but jk truned around hearing an unknown voice "wow you look hot in sports dress" she said seducingly.