39 father

About the sudden update...

Incomplete chapter

Mistake

Remember 😬

Okey so I again mistakenly uploaded an incomplete chapter....

*   *   *

*   *   *

Mommy...

A cute little voice came as the two male trun at the source.

A little boy grabbed tae's pant with his little fist and looked at him with a cute angry pout.

Jk's pov

After seeing the baby I feel weird feeling .Many questions were coming to my mind, who is this baby why even he calling tae mommy. I looked at hyung, i bet suga hyung also confused as me, he confusingly moving his head towards the baby and then tae. When I looked at tae I can feel his nervousness, it looks like his secret has been exposed suddenly. Many thoughts were running into my head but I put them all in side and observe tae's action.

He let out a deep sigh, and picked up the baby, and suddenly the cute angry pout replace with a little giggle. At that moment another voice was heard. We all truned to the direction, a old lady standing there with a apologizing face " sorry taehyung I tried but you know... It's impossible to put him in to sleep without you, he continuously whining for you to fee..." The lady was about to say something but tae cutted him off "oh ok thank you for looking after him I'll see you later". The lady nodded and left for there.

Our attention moves to the baby who muffling something from tae's nack. He tightly hugged tae's nack as tae hugged his tiny body in his both arms looking like their's life depends on each other.

"Mommy I'm seppy" he cutely clenching his eyes. "Then sleep" taehyung kissed his both eyes. The baby stop his actions and grabbed tae's both cheeks by his both little hands and softly peckd on his lips and said " I'll but befol that I oant numnum" he pointed at tae's chest.

I barely can hear their conversation but the word "numnum" is familiar to me, as l understand the meaning, automatically my eyes widened, is he talking about num... means those... but he is a baby, (oh you idiot Jeon jungkook he is a baby, then what could be the reason) oh god my head gonna be explored.

"What are you murmuring" suga rise his eyes. Jk nervously laughed "what no..nothing, did I?" Suga shook his head disbeliefly. Jk trun his head to tea , he almost cooed but same time feel jealous at the sight.

The baby giving tae puppy eyes try to convince something, his little hand on tae's shirt button. Tae glared him trying to stop him but the baby continuosly giving little kisses on tae's cheeks, is this the technique to want something, this is really cute jk fondly staring at them.

Jk really wants to know who is this baby, he want to ask tae really bad. But he didn't found any courage. Suddenly suga speak out

"Taehyung who is this baby?"