40 truth

Jk is now standing in front of the coffee shop with a flower bouquet his heart is beating so fast, he don't even know what he'll going to say but today he'll surly ask for forgiveness .

He nervously entered in the caffe, he welcomed by another worker, he moving his gaze around the caffe but he couldn't find him anywhere. Today there is not much people just one person quietly sitting on the corner sit. He then go to the counter "excuse me can I meet with mr taehyung, I'm his friend". The brown haired male frowned a little "taehyung?"

Jk feels little nervous "yes taehyung I'm here to meet him, can you pls tell me where he is "

The man is just nodded his head and pointed to a door "he is inside that room you can meet him there or wait here". Jk think for sometime then looked at the man "can I go there?".

"Okey you can" the male said and again started to doing his work.

Jk nervously stepped forward to the door tightening his grip around the bouquet. His legs automatically stopped in front of the open door. He stood there for a while holding his breath admiring the front scene where tae back facing him washing some plates, nothing come out from jk's mouth seems like he got hipnotized his mind is not working,
He came here thinking lots of things that he wants to tell him but nothing is coming out right now.

Tae doing his work not even realise someone's presence some distance behind him.

After good five minutes, he gathered his all courage and called out "tae!" Still holding his breath afraid of other's reaction.

Tae stopped his work after hearing the familiar voice it took some time to turn around his body, seeing the person his eyes got widen but he control his sudden emotion and speak politely "oh, hi what are you doing here?" Trying to be cool.

Jk's nervousness is increasing, he again lost in other's shoking face "can I come in?" That's at he could ask for now. Tae raised his eyes, feeling mix emotion not really happy not really sad but an unknown fear that he just want to run away from the revaenette "yea... Come" he said but his heart is saying something else *why you came go away*

Jk stepped inside the room but didn't dare to go more towards tae. Jk was nervously process everything what he is going to say but tae's words stop the process.

"So why are you here, any specific reason? Just tell me fast" Tae ask with a straight face. Jk gulped he is not used to this taehyung bold and emotionless.

"I.. I'm... I mean...... I'm sorry" jk lowered his eyes ashamed of himself, after many years he couldn't even say sorry properly. Tae frown a little "sorry..!? For what?"

Jk is now wants to bury his face in a hole, feeling dumbest person in the world " I'm sorry for what I had done with you three years back"

"Oh okay then I forgive you " tae betrayaly smile in his mind. Jk was shoked he didn't expect tae will forgive him this easily. He disbeliefly staring at tae.

"What now you came here for it I accept your apology you can go now" saying that he turn his face and started to doing his work.

Jk is not feeling well that's true that he wanted forgiveness and he got that. But he is not satisfied he wanted tae to shout, showing anger but nothing happened. Oh god if their conversation end up this fast then how will he going to ask his other questions. "Tae I brought this for you" tae again turned to him, a flower bouquet in jk's hand and there is all tae's favourite flower. Tae first blankly looked at jk then the bouquet he sigh and took that put on the side table "thanks I guess".

Tae was again ready to back to his work but jk stop him "umm tae I m..mean now we are like before right?" He hesitantly ask. Tae rose his eyes "I forgive you that doesn't mean we are like before".