36 lost

There is a dead silence the sudden guilt in seojoon's mind now eating him out he looked at jk whose teary eyes fix on the direction from where tae gone. He moved forward to jk...

"Jungkook I'm sorry" he said while lower his eyes, jk snapped out from his thoughts and angerly glance at seojoon.

"It was all my fault, I was selfish I was so blind to make him mine that I forgot how badly this could hurt him "

Like seojoon confessed all his deeds  how he fell into Lisa's trap how they made the paln how he laid to jk how he humiliated tae how he create every situation to tore them (teakook) apart, about the night, and how he confessed tae and kissed him without his contest how tae strictly said he loved someone else but he didn't stop (seojoon) he again follow him and create a big misunderstanding between them.

"Tae was always loyal to you cause he loves you very much and that thing made me very angry and I did those horrible things to you guys,  cause of my stupidity I hurt my love " with that seojoon felt a sharp pain on his jaw. He looked at jk who is faming in anger, he harshly grabbed his coller

"Why!!! why you did this to us? And don't say the word 'my love' with you filthy mouth you fucker!!!!!" He shout like angry beast and then suddenly he turn to lisa before she could say anything he slapped her hard "if something happens with him I'll kill you for sure"

"I don't have time now but I'll make sure you guys regret for your every deeds" he angerly spat out and give them last glance before ran from there.

Jk ran out of the school area looking here and there the fear in his eyes is clear, there is not much people so he could ask about tae cause the school has already started. Then he saw jimin running towards him with a worride face "jk what happened with tae, why he was running like this I called him but he didn't heard I think he was crying, do you know anything did someone do something with him "

Jk gulped at his questions "no one but it's...." Jk couldn't complete but jimin burst out "omg then his parents must have done something with him!"

Jk rose his eyes "his parents? What do you mean?". Jimin sigh a little "look jk it's not my place to tell you but seeing tae's condition I think somthing bad happened to him, he never told us but his parents abused him since he was twelve or thirteen" seeing jk's shoking face jimin understand what jk want to say but jimin again started "and I came to know about it like one month ago I mean he has no plan to tell it was just an accident " jimin said him everything how he came to know about it but not the reason.

Jk just stands there listening everything like a statue,  unknowingly the tears rolling down from his eyes, the more he listens, the more tears come out of his eyes "and w.. why do they do this? Jk ask with a shakey voice.

"Cause they disgust by him" jimin said with a little angry tone. Hearing the disgust word he gulped hard "w...why...?"

Jimin sigh for nth time "I think it'll be better if tae tells you by himself". Jk grabbed his hand "pls jimin tell me the reason I think I lost my place to ask him after what I had done pls jimin I'm begging you pls... I.. I..." He burst into tears. Jimin couldn't understand why he behaving like this he decided to ask him but later for now he wants to tell jk cause how he helplessly requesting it melt his heart "I don't know jk if you believe it or not I am telling you what tae told me that day I mean he said that he can get pregnant"

Jk looking hella confuse "he...? Pregnant....?

Jimin understand other situation "ok don't freak out listen to me carefully first and yes he can pregnant it's a rare case at the age of twelve his parents found out about it and since then they started to abuse him disgust by him throwing hurtful words towards him and hurted him physically also and you know what is the most sad part that he didn't even know why suddenly his parents change and it took many years to understand him, he is very strong...."