35 disgust

"TAEHYUNG!!!"

Tae flinched by the sudden out burst though he knew something like this would happen. But he could not move from his place.

His mother came out with the pregnancy stick in her hand, she saw tae standing in front of the door without any words she hardly slapped on his face, the sound echoed in all over the house, hearing this his father ran to the upstairs and saw her wife farming in anger looking at tae's trembling figure.

"What happened?" his father confusingly ask, but his mother didn't answer the question  she extended somthing towards him still looking at tae. His father took the things from her hand and immediately he understood what the thing is.

Tae was tightening his mussels cause he knows what is going to happen with him right now his father is more dangerous than his mother he was waiting for the second slap but it never came instead of that what he hears he felt totally numb all over his body.

"Abort the baby" his father stated with a straight face. Tae shokingly opened his teary eyes looking at his father he can't believe it  "w...what are..... How...?" That's some words tae could say with his cracking voice.

"How long!!??" His father again ask but tae didn't answer just crying silently. "I asked how long!!" This time he ask loudly making tae flinched.

"I... I th... think .. two or th.. three weeks..." Tae answered with his cracking voice.

"Then some pills will be enough, I'll bring them for you just take them on time " saying that his father turns his body to leave but stop by tae loud crying sounds "no..no f.. father I... I can't.... I can't abort it pls...."  He burst into tears and hugged tightly around his stomach.

"You have to cause I won't allow your this disgusting things in my house" his father didn't turn his face he climb down two stairs but again stop by tae's voice "I'll r...ise the b...aby alone and w...work h..ard" tae said in a low voice somehow wants to convince his father though all are useless.

This time his father turned around "tell me one thing does your sex partner know about it"

Tae didn't like the word 'sex partners' but it's not important for now "I didn't.. I haven't told him yet"  he don't even know when and how will he tell jk how will he react he don't know anything thinking all of this more tears started to coming from his eyes.

"Will he accept it?" His father mocked. This time tae lower his eyes he himself don't know jk will accept it or not the chances is very less. Jk already hate him after hearing this he'll disgust him so tae can't give the answer.

His father made a disgust face "just do what I'm saying"

"No..n...." Tae cried out but his father didn't let him speak  "abort it or leave the house if you don't follow my orders then you know very well what I can do" with that his father leave from there.

After his father leave from there his mother looked at him  "don't increase our difficulties anymore pls.. that we are already in cause of you" her mother clasped her hands infront of him seeing that tae widen his eyes "m..moth...."

"Pls...." And then his mother also left from there. Tae sat down on the floor, the facial expression is blank without those blurry eyes.

So difficult his fate, his life, the situation everything.... He is not able to think with his straight mind, what will he do now he can't abort the baby he could never, he can't even left the house he have no where to go and it was true that he is the biggest problem of his parents life. Sometimes they even tried to kill him what will they do with the baby just thinking about this he felt gousebumps all over his body, he have to do something he have to tell jk afraid of his reaction but still....