21 prittiest

"Then he'll be mine..." Lisa said with a smirk

"But I think you have to work hard for this, he will leave everyone but not his baby" jia warned.

"We'll see that, whom he keeps and whom he leaves. You know I'm not like you brainless" lisa mocked to jia, and jia just rolled his eyes "whatever".

Flashback

On the second day of Lisa's arrivals, lisa and her friends all were chatting in the corridor, then suddenly her eyes fell on someone who entering through the gate with black jeans, black leather jacket one hand in his pocket, sharp jawline build body all-over he is the most handsome man she has ever saw.

Who is this? Lisa ask to jia. She looked at her direction and immediately understood about whome she talking about. "He is Jeon jungkook bad boy of our school handsome but no fun" jia said with little annoyingly.

Lisa confusingly rose her eyes "no fun what do mean? Handsome, badboy but no fun really what a waste".

"Just waste!!?...totally waste, every girl of our school  are crazy over him, everyone is ready to do whatever he says, but he being Jeon jungkook he knows nothing without his baby " jia mocked.

"Oh he has a girlfriend, but it's not surprising, how can someone like him without.."

But jia stop her "if he was his girlfriend at least it was okay with us, but not that stupid is his bestfriend whom he loves the most. He can fight against the whole world just for that fucking bestfriend and you know..."

Jia going to say something more but lisa cut off her " wait wait did you say 'he' that's mean this hot guy Jeon jungkook is a gay!?"

Jia widened her eyes "ohh no no he is not a gay even he hate gays, no one in our school does not dare to come out as a gay because everyone knows if someone dare to do that,jk and his gang will bully them hell out. You know I was also his girlfriend but  he broke up with me just because of his baby, not only me almost with his every girlfriend he did same. He can't tolerate when someone says bad about his baby and his every girlfriend did this thing at least onec " jia huffed in anger.

"Oh okay baby, bestfriend whom he loves the most, without girlfriend and lastly not a gay, it's little complicate but not that much, even if he was a gay then I would made sure he became staright.  But it's more easy now , I'll make sure his love for his baby not remain for long. I'm coming Jeon jungkook soon you will hate your baby and started to love me" lisa smirk.

Flashback end

School is over, everyone is standing in front of the gate to bid eachother. Jimin and suga giving taekook a confuse look, because jk is sulking, whining around tae without any reason okey they think so, but there is a reason of course there is one just no one knows expect taekook.

"Baby ~ it's been five days  too long I can't wait anymore, I'm missing you so much. Can't you just take one day off for me " jk make a sulky face.

"Seriously kook, past two weeks I have already taken three days off in total, I can't anymore. what would jin hyung think about him?" Tae tried to convince him.

"Ok then what about school..."

Tae cut off jk's sentence " no we will never skip even a day, we can't miss the classes. Our final exam is coming , and there have lot of assignments to complete".

You have been saying the same thing for a long time. your parents are not going anywhere, You can't take a day off from work, you can't skip school then what about me, I also need you " jk feeling frustrated but next moment he realise, he calm himself it's really childish to complain your best friend why he couldn't manage some time for doing sex , oh god it's even thing to complain about. Jk looked at tae with guilty eyes who already looking at him, his eyes are saying many things but jk was just able to understand one thing that is 'sadness' . He  did not understand other things.