26 the night

Today jk was being restless for whole day. Honestly he was feeling very happy and of course the reason is that today he'll get to spend some time with tae. Though it's not new for him but today he is excited, if it had been other day, he might have  happy thinking about some intimating stuffs but there is nothing like that, he didn't even think about those things for once. Today he genuinely want to spend time with him like they did in their past. Laughing, cuddling, long movie nights, sweet fights, tae's sulking over lossing games everything he misses those very much. He will make sure that they will enjoy their night doing every little things tae liked.  He just can't wait for the night.

Today he couldn't concentrate on anything, even his friends they were saying something to him but he just ignored them and then that lisa came tried to get his attention but he politely ignored, because he didn't want to spoil his mood.

He was that much desparate that he is now standing in nearby tae's house. After tae's shift, jk picked him up from shop after reaching there destination tae hurriedly headed to his house but jk didn't he is standing in the same place. Tae's parents will leave in any moment he have to pick him again so they  can go home together.

After thirty minutes waiting tae finally called jk. "Kook you have been waiting since I left" tae ask while coming towards jk. Jk smiled at him and open the passenger door "yes I was, now don't ask too many questions I'm starving let's go home first" . Tae smile and get into car.

                             ◕‿◕ 

After reaching home they had their dinner, jk  entered room first setting the bed. Tae still didn't come, jk done with  settling things " Why is he not coming yet? He must be chatting with mom, come on tae it's not time to for that it's time to spend with me the night will end soon " jk whining by himself sitting on the bed. At that moment the door open slowly tae entered the room " why are you pouting like this " tae laughed out.

"What pouting, where were you I was waiting for you? Now don't talk too much just come fast " he huffed at tae.
Tae laughed at his behaviour " you are cute, I was talking with aunty that's why sorry" tae said and walked to the closest, he took out a black shirt though there is no other colours here .

Tae entered in bathroom, jk was eagarly staring at the bathroom door  then he remember something "baby I think you forgot pants" he said loudly.

" Your pants are very big for me, it's always slipped down... so annoying, your shirt is big for me I guess it's enough and moreover I'm not shy like before, it's just you so it's okay" inside from bathroom tae said in once with thinking anything. Jk froze on his place, tae casually saying this but jk thinking something else "just in shirt" but he controlled his wild thoughts he don't want to ruin their moment, he'll not going think about those things today as he planned he'll follow that he have to just control himself.

Jk brush his thoughts and started to search for movie, tae come out from the bathroom while dying his hair, jk eyed at him for a little then moved away he let out sigh in releaf * he forgot to mention about underwear*

So right now tae is standing in front of mirror dying his hair, wearing a jk's black shirt which is now reaching to his mid thigh barely showing his boxer. And other side jk sitting on the bed with laptop on his lap, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts as always.

"So which movie you want to watch?" Jk ask. "Umm... frozen" tae answered still looking at mirror. Jk disbeliefly looked at tae " how many times will you watch it?".

Tae complete with his dying, he climbed on the bed and standing in front of jk "I love this movie, and beside that it will more fun while cuddling, I watched it alone without any cuddles. But I'm gonna enjoy it with cuddling, now set this laptop.