1.

Third person Narrator

Grayson Parker was a pretty brown eyes girl with a mind full of twisted thoughts and a bright personality.

when she was younger it wasn't always like that, She suffered so much neglect from both of her parents that that it became her normal she was quiet and kept to herself couldn't even talk to most people, that was until she met Fezco and Ashtray.

Greyson accidentally found Fezco when she was wondering the streets at ten years old. her parents were absent, I mean her father lived in her house but he was always in his study even when she would say she hungry he would dismiss her and tell her to go find something in the dry pantry they had and her mother probably on another binger so that left leaving her on a empty stomach with no savings, She couldn't go home because there was nothing there for her but an empty house and unlimited silence.

So with the only bill she had she used it to buy a can of mountain dew and sat on the curb side of the Gas station until closing. She watched people go in and out and watched a mysterious ginger man do business outside of the run down building she could tell he was stealings stares from her but she tried her best to not let him catch her looking and instead focused her eyes to the sun watching it go down.

that whole day no one looked for her no one called her and no one cared.

Greyson did that for another week going unnoticed until one night came. throughout the day she wasn't the only one watching things he had noticed her the moment she sat down of course he was the one that rung her up at the register but he never payed much attention who came in and out the store unless they were the feds but there was something worth bid attention aboit her . She was scrawny and looked malnourished, throughout the night he kept an eye on her seeing if she'd leave but she never did she sat with her legs crossed on the cement sipping on a Mountain Dew till midnight.

3 years ago
"Hey kid. You alright?" He asked with a cigarette between his lips. She looked up nodded. "Do you need me to leave?" She asked the owner of the building she leaned on.

He shook his head. "Nah it's just it's late and your still here. Aren't you like twelve?"

"Don't really have anywhere else to go." She mumbled sipping on her drink.

"Where's your folks?"

"I have them there just not here."

He moved close to the young girl. "So you just gonna sleep here?"

She shrugged "Guess so." He shook his head inhaling the smoke blowing it upward purposefully trying not to blow it in her face

He looked down to the girl seeing something in her. "I mean I have a couch you could crash on."

She corked her eyebrow "I don't even know you."

He chuckled. Smart girl. "I'm fezco." She eyed him carfully and his closed fist that came above her nose. She analyzed him until she felt save to bump his knuckles. "Greyson."

She asked him a few questions if he was a murder and if liked children and when his answers cleared she said yes.

Flashback ended.

That night she met Ashtray and over time there weird— confusing— utterly odd friendship bloomed. Greyson wouldn't say they clicked automatically but over time they got used to each other. They had similar lives, little to none parents and with them both being younger and the same age  they had a lot of things in common like the same sarcastic banter and attitudes.