3.

G•

G•

She could feel something shuffling beside her. "Greyson. Your alarm." A voice croaked.

Her eyes fluttered open Hearing the sudden Commotion. Ashtrays face rested oddly close to hers so close she could feel his warm breath on her lips and his leg beside hers she didn't mean to sleep in his room last night but when sleep consumed her she could fight it. She didn't even notice herself  admiring the small details of his Soft face.

Ever since they'd met it was constantly tensed with his eyebrows scrunched or furrowed and his lips where always parted as if he was deep in thought but when his face rested you could notice all the little things. The freckles that laid across his cheeks, his small nose and his soft lips he looked incredibly Peaceful.

His mouth started moving making her eyes widen. "MD the alarm." He mumbled with his eyes still closed.

She out a breathe closing her eyes tightly, "right sorry." gratefully he hadn't seen her stare. She lifted from her comfortable position reaching over him  to his bedside table and grabbing her Phone.

"Fuck I'm late." She grumbled before she could think she threw her leg over Ashtray she meant to crawl over him but he moved at the wrong time so her leg got stuck and if she didn't fall her legs would be straddling Ashtray and she wouldn't hear the end of it. So she moved off him making her fall towards the floor. "Shit!" she shouted her hand outstretched in front of her waiting to hit the hard wood floor but Ashtray snapped out of sleep instinctively reaching to her waist just before she hit.

Her breath was heavy. "Jesus."

She looked back steadying her feet. "You good?" He asked his voice was deep and Hoarse.

She hummed. "thanks." His hands rested on her hips she looked down then back at Ashtray.

"Ash?" She questioned.

He shrugged. "I'm real comfortable." He teased making Greyson roll her eyes removing his hands.

Ashtray didn't attend school he wasn't in the government records  he was abandoned by his birth mother after a drug run gone wrong his grandmother Marie took care of them both for years before her health declined.

She stepped out of her room her cheeks feeling flushed. She stumbled seeing Fezco in the bathroom in jellybean Pajamas brushing his teeth with the door open,  he gave her a suspiciously look glancing at the door. "Oh shut up." She joked pushing past him grabbing her own Toothbrush.

"Need a ride to school?"

She nodded. "Ima get dressed I'll meet you down in 2o." She told him spitting out her toothpaste before  walking out the Bathroom. She stepping into her room pushing her door closed she shuffled to her wardrobe pulling out a pair of black jeans and a small top sliding it over her chest and shimmying her pants on.