5.

In and out                                            G•      Greyson was rudely awakened when she heard a loud bang coming from downstairs she blinked away the sleep darting her eyes around her room

In and out
  G•
Greyson was rudely awakened when she heard a loud bang coming from downstairs she blinked away the sleep darting her eyes around her room. She sat up on her elbows with a confused expression dragging her feet from her bed, She caught herself in the mirror her Loose grey sweatpants hung off her hips and her tight white sports bra clung to her body. Her eyes roamed to the marks that were once around her neck when she woke up earlier from her other nap she'd realized he'd left hickeys down her chest, She felt disgusted each time she looked at them so she covered them with concealer.

After last night she was incredibly tired Ashtray kept checking on her trying to pry out the reasoning for the manic Episode that ended with her falling asleep in his arms but she ignored him each time saying it was no big deal, It was a big deal but if she told Ashtray or even spoke about it to either of the boys Nate wouldn't survive another night she didn't want his death on there hands. 

Greyson followed the noise down stairs seeing Fezco chasing Rue. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Mouse is coming. Rue won't get tf out and I told you to stay in your room." He informed. She nodded. "I heard a loud ass noise. My bad."

Ashtray came out of no where pulling a big sweater shirt over her body. She turned giving him a questionable look, "You were practically Naked." He shrugged.

"And?"

Fez looked extremely frustrated. "Can you both stop flirting and help me with this shit." He asked.

Both of there eyes snapped to each other then back at Fez. "Fuck off" she grumbled.

Ashtray shook his head agreeing "It's not like that." He said. he didn't know wether he was convincing His brother or if he was trying to convince himself.

She followed Rue and Fezco down the hallway. "Look, Fez. I'm fuckin Drenched. Okay? And uhh I'm out of drugs. So don't be a dick." Greyson loved Rue but the way she was acting drove her insane.

"Oh my god. That's not my fuckin problem. You gotta get up outa my house Right now, before these motherfuckers come through, For real." Fez sounded pissed.

"Why does she get to stay here?" Rue sighed flopping on her back.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm their business partner also when orders come I stay my ass up stairs." She told her.

"All I need is a couple of Xannies and some OCs. That's all I need and I can be gone." She pulled a fresh new pair of socks on her feet.

Greyson punched the bridge of her nose. "Rue. I'm telling you as your friend I don't have shit for you. Please leave Rue." She begged. Greyson had never met Mouse she's more of an Undercover business partner she packs the drugs, Sells the drugs even makes the drugs but never would they put her in danger.