25

G•

Greyson had alot on her mind with her birthday coming up it brought back a lot of unsettled feelings and emotions and with Maddy constantly bugging her about having a huge conjoined birthday party for the two she couldn't stop thinking about it and on top of that she was stressing about her Stomach results.

Ashtray hadn't stoped worrying about her since the party asking a billion and one questions. when she went to the doctor's she was anxious but he held her hand the whole time they were minor tests nothing too invading a EKG, a few blood samples and they took her pee which was most annoying because they had to wait in the office as Ashtray kept forcing her to drink water so she'd need to Pee. They were at first confused why a fifteen year old minor was coming to a doctor's appointment alone. after all the testing she had to wait a week to get her results back todays the day and she couldn't be more stressed about it.

Something that usually helped when she was anxious was Baking surprising she always liked to bake. cook? Not so much ironically she sucked at cooking burnt almost everything she made she learned to get better living with boys overtime cooking is a necessity when they live off of junk food and take out.

She stirred the brownie batter with her air pods in twirling back and forth as she stuck the next batch into the oven she hadn't even noticed the boy walk in he was shocked to see her like this all week she was constantly tensed even in her sleep but didn't want to make a big deal of it. He admired his girl she wore loose sweatpants that hung off her waist a crop top that didn't go past her belly button she looked natural with all her own beauty she had her hair tied up in a loose bun that had strands sticking out of it and he noticed the brownie batter that she must have accident touched her face wiping it on her nose. If she could see herself she'd die of embarrassment but too him she looked perfect in her own element jaming out to what he only guess could be drake or Taylor swift he could never really know with her. Her playlist went from cardi B to Shawn mendes he didn't know wether she had bi polar discord or if she was just emotional either way it was another one of her quirks he loved.

He came up behind her with the early sun beaming on his bare back wedging his arms in between the space between her waist at first she flinched being taken back but once she realized who it was she relaxed a bit more. "you do realize it's 8:00am" he said into her shoulder. She took out one of her air pods, "I know" she breathed out. "Did I wake you or fez or fey?"

He shook his head. "All of  them are asleep. Woke up when the other side of my bed was empty"

"sorry about that." She sighed."just felt like I needed some space"

He pulled back corking his eyebrow. "from me?"

She shook her head immediately. "No never you just-" she looked for the right words. "my head? It's kinda been chaotic" he snuggled closer to her. "I'm sorry ma"

"its okay. How's was you sleep?" She asked.

"good would be better if you actually stayed in the bed" he chuckled against her kneck. She ignored his comment turning around while still in his hands, "taste it." She told him holding a wooden spoon too his lips. "Babe it's 8 in the morning"

She pouted. "Just try, for me." He nodded bringing his lips to the spoon licking off some of the batter.

"Mhm" he said trying to eat more but she pulled it away. " i thought it was 8 in the morning" she said teasingly she didn't wait for a response handing the spoon back too him too lick it clean he leaned against the counter as she pushed the other pan inside.

"Siri timer for 30 minutes" she spoke into her phone. She cleaned up her mess while he watched her clean off the sink toss her mess into the garbage and wipe the stove off. "Clean that spoon" she ordered.