30

"what the fuck"

Nate jacobs:

me: Do you regret sleeping together?  

                       Nate: don't ever write that in text again

Missed call from Nate
10:26pm
Missed called from Nate.
10:28
Missed call from Nate
10:31
                                       Nate: answer me cassie

Lexis hand slowly reached to her mouth, "Oh my god" she gasped. Greyson kept scrolling, "no way" she was shocked seeing the tons of messages between Cassie and Nate since New Years.

"there fucking?" Greyson exclaimed in which lexi shushed her, "she's gonna wake up"

Grey scoffed, "she should i wanna hear this bitches explanation!" Lexi grabbed onto Greys hand pulling her into the bathroom. "we can't say anything"Lexi said grabbing the phone from her hands.

She was flabbergasted that she'd even suggest that. "what do you mean! she fucked Maddys ex! She betrayed her and lied! She lied to all of us for months how are you not mad!"

"I am but it's cassie"

Grey scoffed ripping the phone out of her hands. "yeah and its Maddy, My best friend"

"Listen I'm not saying to keep a secret all I'm saying is we don't tell her now. Today is her birthday and it will only upset her and cause a huge fight j-just give me a few days and then we'll talk to Cassie and go from there" she said placing a hand on her arm. "Please" she begged.

Grey shook her head unsure but lexi looked back at her determined greyson hated secrets it was ironic because she had a few herself but it was different this secret could hurt people she didn't want to make the wrong choice but Lexi was right this could do more harm then good this would break Maddy if she knew and she couldn't do that the night of her birthday. 

"fine." there was a knock on the door that startled them both.  Greyson jumped back slipping the phone into her pocket, "hey!" Maddy whispered loud enough for them to here. Grey opened the door wide"hey—"

"Come downstairs, she's asleep" maddy smiled cheekily. Greyson could feel her heart breaking it wasn't that she couldn't Believe Nate would do this but the pain of knowing cassie could do this too her.

"where coming" grey said making the young girl nod. She closed the door they silently looked at each other taking one full breath of air before exhaling, the silence between the two of them was loud.

"Ok. Let's go"

once they got downstairs she noticed Sue was passed out on the couch with wine in her hand, the house was trashed but the girls were laughing together in a huddle. "what's going on?" Lexi said seeing they were holding a duffel bag with tones of items that had to be illegal to own.

"kat had an idea to go get our revenge on Nate's house" Bb informed making the girls look into the bag, there was washable spray paint, toilet paper, sharpies all sort of crazy shit.

A grin formed on Greysons face, "I'm so down"

"Isn't that illegal?" Grey snorted. "Lex half the shit we do is illegal"

Maddy looked a bit unsure, " i don't know guys.. he bought me a gift" she said fiddling with the delicate necklace around her Neck.

"Yeah after choking you"

"And he's a dick- like all the time." Bb added.

Maddy was still unsure but looked at Greyson for reassurance. "you only live once mads"