31

when Greyson decided to interview for a family maddy suggested, she didn't realize she was gonna get a phone call back so quick. It seemed to be emergent over the phone so she quickly got a ride over to their house.

She knocked on the door waiting patiently for it too open. "hi" she smiled, when she was faced with a distressed mother holding her crying two year old.

"hi, come in" she urged opening the door while patting the baby's back.

"Thank you for coming here on such short notice." She nodded. "no problem" the phone rang making there head turns in unison. "Ugh- I have to get that can you take her?" She asked desperately.

"oh of course" she said grabbing the baby out of her hands. It was the first time meeting the child and she was adorable she had a small button nose with freckles littering her cheeks and soft coils. "hi" she cooed holding her with two arms around her back, the little girl wrapped her arms around Greysons neck until her sobs lowered to sniffles she pulled back wiping her tears with the back of her hand. "hi, my name is Grey" She introduced. "what's your name?"

the girl was very soft spoken and hesitant. "....azalea" she murmured quietly.  A smile broke out on greyson face seeing the girl slowly opening up, "That's such a pretty name azalea" just then the woman came back into the room with her cell phone in her hand and her purse. "okay honey, I'll be going now. I'll try to be as quick as I can but if I'm not back by dinner time there's food in the fridge you can heat up for her. I'll pay you double"

"oh no worries Mrs. Warner."

She smiled, "thank you greyson, and you can call me Rachel" she nodded silently still rocking the baby gently as her mom stepped out. "by princess" she waved before shutting the door. once she left she got a feel for the house looking around while still holding the baby. "Your mom is rich as hell" she whispered to herself while holding onto the baby's bunny.

She slumped on the couch holding the baby in her lap. the toddler pulled away from Greysons shoulder rubbing her eyes dry "What are we gonna do azalea?"

The little girl smiled cheekily pushing off of greyson standing up on the floor she raised her little hand making greyson stand up and grab her small one. "where we going?" She asked softly.

"Upstairs" azalea replied contently dragging her to the stairs. She was surprised for a two year old she was quick walker.

"one steps, two step, three step" the baby mumbled under her breath dropping her hand to climb up the stairs carefully. "your so cute, did you know that?" Asked grey while holding her hands behind the baby's back so she wouldn't fall. Once they were at the top of the steps the baby walked into a room.

The little girl stood with an adorable smile by a toy box filled with dolls. "Barbie's?" She asked cutlet making Greyson aww outloud.  "sure we can play dollys" she said coming to sit by the young girl.

"you get this one" azealia said holding out a Barbie that resembled Greyson she had long curly brown hair she was short wearing a shirt and some jeans. Grey grabbed the Barbie out of her hands, "ooh she's pretty" the little girl nodded agreeing with her while digging back into the toy box to find herself her own Barbie.

for the rest of the night the girls played Barbie's, and baked cookies after the first thirty minutes azalea had opened up to greyson.

"oh my god" she breathed out, "you really fast za" the little girl giggled stopping a few feet in front of her when azalea suggestion a little race from the garage to the end of the driveway she thought it would be a good idea to let out all of her toddler energy but she didn't want to get heat attack in the process.