13

G•—"Wait am I hearing this right you wanna tell McKay that you made out with Tyler at the carnival and Daniel on Halloween

G•

"Wait am I hearing this right you wanna tell McKay that you made out with Tyler at the carnival and Daniel on Halloween." Maddie questioned.

Greyson got a call earlier that day from Cassie saying  that she needed to talk to the six of them. Greyson, Cass, Bb, Maddie, Lexi and Kat where all sitting in the middle of her dining room table.

"Ye-yeah but I don't have to say it's Daniel."

"Bitch that's the craziest thing idea I've ever heard." Maddie scolded. "Right?" She asked the rest of the girls.

"I think Maddys right-" bb agreed, Greyson took the vape out of BBs hand inhaling the smoke. "I thought you were clean?" Kat questioned.

She rolled her eyes. "I stoped taking pills and snorting shit."

"Can we get back on topic! Cassie's making a bad decision!" Maddie barked.

"I am not! I wanna be honest with him."

"Eh-" Lexi commented.

"You can't tell McKay." Greyson spoke up. "We'll it's not like I cheated- cheated.." Cassie declared.

"That's even worse. Kissing is so much more intimate." Greyson pointed out. "How would you know?!" Cassie huffed.

"I'm a virgin Cassie! But I've kissed someone before." She stated.

"Grey hush! Either way if anyone asks you anything you Deny deny deny!" Maddie proclaimed pointing with her index finger.

"Ok but I don't want there to be a lie between us forever." Cassie sighed.

"I wouldn't worry about it Cassie it's not like your gonna be together forever." Kat shrugged.

Greyson scrunched her eyebrows. "Little harsh don't you think?"

"Kat what the fuck is your problem? Your being a bad friend now and your were a bad friend to me and this whole new personality is serious Unlikable."

"World starrrr-"

"Why because I won't sit and listen to you bitch and moan about your psychotic abusive ex boyfriend who've literally broken up with a thousand times." Kat spit back.

"It's was literally the lowest part of my life so yeah that and the fact that your just fuckin mean"

Greysons faces dropped cupping her mouth.

"Maddie ever since I've met you all you talk about is your clothes, Boyfriend every superficial shit that you think is so Fuckin important!" Kat exclaimed.

"I don't know about anybody else but I miss the old Kat. You know that one that had a sense of humor and wasn't a fuckin cunt." she shouted making the table go silent kat grabbed her jacket storming out.

"Kat don't go-" Lexi began but the door was already slammed shut.

Greyson pursed her lips awkwardly checking her Phone  her eyes wondered over a message from Ashtray saying they were outside. "I gotta gooo." She mumbled softly pushing her phone in her back pocket.