37

"ash?" 

She waited for a response, "ashtray!" She grumbled standing in the snack isle.

His head popped out of the glass back door. "yes baby?"

"yes baby" fez mocked from the cash register, they both glared at him. "ok Mr.Howard" ash rebuttaled before focusing his attention back to his impatient girlfriend who had a hand on her hip holding a box full of chips. "do you guys own a step stool?" she asked.

He followed her eyes stepping out of the door to help her he looked up to the shelf with a squinted look coming to tower beside her. She yelped when he picked her up in the air with his hand supporting her waist. "ASHTRAY! PUT ME DOWN!" She shouted while fez's faint laugh was heard from behind her.

"oh cmon ma just trust me I gotchu" he reassured, she took in a sharp breath. "promise?" She asked unsure. "yes I promise" she held onto the shelf trying to stay stable while floating in the air sticking the rest of the chips into there place.

"you drop her I'm gonna have to kick you're ass" Fez mumble resulting in a eye roll from ash. Once she was finished stocking the shelves he carefully placed her down.

"see all good"

She nodded while a smile when he bent down placing a soft and gently kiss against her lips making a warm feeling erupt in her stomach she pulled him in closer before breaking the kiss and leaning on chest.

today was a slow day not many feens or people coming in so she decided to do some inventory before closing.

"Can you go count the bread Grey" fez asked. She pulled off ash nodding. "Gotchu" she walked away into the back seeing the black Matalic safe underneath ashtray chair and the tons of drugs scattered on the table. She plopped in ash's chair kicking up her feet she picked up the black box laying it on her lap and putting the code into the machine. It beeped seconds later the door flew up revealing bands of 100s stacked on top of one another she placed the steel lock box aside pulling out the money and laying them flat in front of her.

"300, 260, 800" she counted off outloud, "100,100"

when she was finished she grabbed the money spiting half of it up and locking one half in the Sage and the other she was going to give to fez. Although she must of brushed her arm against something because dropped in front of her, a little baggie of what she could only guess was zanny. She starred down at it for awhile conflicted on if she should pick it up for obvious reasons. She started to fall into deep thought starring at it she had been off her pills for about two weeks now her ulcer had healed up and she hadn't seen a pill since then.

She heard the door pull open. "yo you good ma?"

she looked up prying her eyes away from the floor. "yes eh" she coughed. "I dropped something"  he looked down to the floor walking in and stoping beside her to pick it up. "all good" he mumbled. "sorry I forgot to clean that shit up before you got in here"

she nodded following him out. "All in total we made 14,000 this month" she told fez slapping the money in his hand.

"we at our peak right now since clientele is good so half that money goes to us and the other half goes to the boss" fez mentioned. She nodded jumping on the counter, "Most of the profit we getting our either from rich kids with daddy issues or druggy ass parents who work a cubical job and hate they rich kids." Grey chuckled leaning against plastic case that held the cigarettes.