32

You would think that after all the fucked up shit that occurred because of parties that greyson wouldn't want to go but since there was free alcohol both teenagers agreed on stopping by but not before picking up Fezco.

as soon as she walked in she smelled a strong scent of liquor that could of honestly get her drunk right then and there.

"ima go do business y'all two gonna be good?" fez corked an eyebrow.

Greyson just nodded making fez walk deeper into the crowd.

It only took a few more steps into the party for her to be seen by a already tipsy maddy. She pulled both of them into a sloppy hug, "grey! im so glad you came" she exclaimed pulling at their wrists.

they both chuckled amused at how maddy was acting, practically running to keep up with her. they made it past a huge crowd of people that were dancing with red solo cups in their hands stepping on broken plastic and other trash.

"whos party is this?" Maddy shrugged, "some football player"

Football player. That means that football team was here which meant Nate had to be here somewhere, she made a mental note to avoid him.

"cmon! lets-ss get drinks" Maddys slurred grabbing their hands and leading them into a kitchen. Like every party there were people talking and drinking, some doing drugs, she remembers the feeling of drugs the rush and the eratic episode she would get after. sometimes she would even dream about taking them and on the bad days she'd get an urge to just try it one more time. But then she'd open her eyes and look over and see the reason for her staying sober.

she got pulled out of her thoughts when she felt ashtrays hand connected with hers watching her look at the people snorting on the kitchen counter. "yo go do that shit somewhere else!" He shouted making all of them scatter. She looked back at her 'reason' whispering a thank you.

she looked down to her phone ringing with rues contact name flashing on the screan. She held up a finger to the both of them mouthing a I'll be right back. She walked away into the hall for a second before answering the call she hadn't called greyson back or seen her in weeks so she wondered what her excuse would be.

"rue?" She questioned covering one ear to hear clearly, "greyson" a muffly voice answered.  "what's up rue we haven't talked in awhile, you doing okay?" She asked softly.

shuffling came from the other end. "why would you care it's not like your my friend" this stunned her leaving her in disbelief. "what? She asked lowly.

"you left me Greyson you've never been their for me-e" she slurred. Greyson bit her lip aggravated. "rue did you relapse?"

"I don't need this fucking shit." She said coldly, "Rue what are you talking about? I've always been there for you and stood up for you against  maddy against literally every fucking one!" She shouted back. tears we're starting to form at the edge of her eyes silence filling the space in her phone and all the sudden the line went dead leaving her speechless.

"grey you okay?" ash said from behind her she took a deep breath putting a smile on her face. "yea" she said walking back into the kitchen.

"and..." maddy mumbled as she prepared three drinks. "here you go!" She handed them there spiked cups the both of them sniffing it. "oh lord what is in this"

"My concoction" she smiled cheekily.

"Mads I can't drink I'm on meds" she reminded making Maddys mouth form an O shape taking it out of her hands, she was just glad she gets off the medication in a few days.

"Well you can" maddy said eyeing ash.

"eh- i don't drink"

grey scoffed, "today you do" she said pushing the cup towards him.

you only live once right

he looked between her and the plastic before sighing and giving in swigging back the liquid. He peeled it away from his lips hissing slightly, "that was disgusting"

"that means it's working" maddy said wiggling her eyebrows earning a laugh from her friend.

A couple drinks later— what am I saying tons of shots later they were all dancing, yup I said it ashtray was dancing spinning greyson round on his shoulders as she giggled holding onto Maddys hand.

She had a very toxic relationship with party's so she wondered how this one would end up.

She thought she wouldn't like being the sober one but it honestly wasn't bad she had fun without the worry of a hang over.

"your my best friend!" Maddy screamed over the music. grey smiled but she couldn't help her mind go to cassie and the secret she knew.  her conscience screamed at her to tell her—but stoped herself when she remembered the promise she made to Lexi.

It was ridicules how hard the drinks had hit ashtray she had only seen him tipsy once before so it was shocking to see him like this—a good shocked tho.

before she knew it she was in a competition with maddy to see who could drink the most.

Not to anyones surprise he was winning.

"Who do you thinks gonna win" Maddy screamed. Greyson laughed, "I'm sorry but I got my money on ash!" She said taking a hit off the vape pen maddy had given to her.

Ash burped holding his mouth so he wouldn't puke, he had a lot to drink. "I swear you puke on me!" She warned, he shook her head swallowing he took a minute holding up his finger gulping once more before recovering. "im good!" She nodded going back to dancing she felt amazing finally. She was actually having a good night the air was hitting her face perfectly she was laughing and actually enjoying herself she even noticed ashtray laughing which was something he only ever did in private and the multiple problems she was facing this week seemed to be long gone now.

A yelp left her mouth when she noticed a football coming full force straight to her head but with her killer instincts she held out her hands catching the ball. the impact almost toppling them both over.

"oh shit!" she heard a manly voice say ash put her down with the football still in her hands. "watch where your throwing your ball dickhead" ash grumbled.

if it wasn't for her trying to act serious she would have snickered at his comment.

Ball.. dick head. Funny choice of words.

a dude she didn't know appeared in front of her besides the one and only boy she was determined to avoid, She rubbed her eyes looking back to the Nate but sadly it was a drea- I mean nightmare .

"watchu say?" the boy questioned looking at ash who seemed to be getting more pissed off by the second. "i said what the fuck I said" he spat going to move from behind grey but she grabbed his forearm stopping him. "let's just go" she said eyeing nate and maddy who seemed to pick up a conversation. she rolled her eyes at the to of them but retained what she really wanted to say.

"ima catch up wit you later maddy" she told her. She nodded before shouting a bye. Ashtray guided greyson with his hand behind the small of her back trying to find a clearing from all the sweaty musty drunk teenagers.

they were about to step away when her hand was tugged on making her turn, "going so fast?"

A/n

don't be silent readers I love replying to your comments!

point out any errors plz and have a good night ❤️

Oh and thank you sm for 52 thousand reads half way to 100 that's crazyyy ilyyyy sm 😘😘