16

Greyson•••"Your what?!" She exclaimed with her hand pressing the phone close to her ear, The news immediately waking her up

Greyson
•••
"Your what?!" She exclaimed with her hand pressing the phone close to her ear, The news immediately waking her up.

It was 10:00 but Greyson had gotten woken up with a call from Jules.

"I'm leaving— or I left." Jules sighed on the other end. "But don't worry I'm coming back."

"Does Rue know?"

She could hear rustling on the other end. "Yeah. She knows." She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes "All I'm saying Jules is if this affects Rue in any way I'm blaming you"

"I understand." She replied. "So what happened to you last night? We all wondered where you and Ashtray went." She took her changing the topic as a hint.

"Yeah about that— You were- Right. Ash told me he liked me." She said nonchalantly. She could hear her shriek on the other end. "He what?!" Greyson pulled the phone away from her ear hearing her thousands of questions.

She sat up from her bed yawning. "He told me he liked me and we kissed." Another scream came from the end. "What the Fuck Grey, Did you like it, Do you like him. Does anyone else know."

She stretched sitting up. "I do-I like him- like a lot" she laughed to herself. "He's just different- I don't know- it's like all my life I've missed something and yet it was right in front of me. I know I probably sounds cringy"

Jules cut her off. "No! no it's doesn't, it's cute." She laughed at her friend. "You like him I was right, I told you so!" She sang. Greyson rolled her eyes. "Are you done."

She laughed. "Yes, So did you guys just go home after?"

She leaned back. "We walked together in the middle of the street just talking, We talked so much we didn't even realize we where in front of the apartment until we where. We snuck into the house trying to stay quiet because Fez was asleep and once we got upstairs he kissed my cheek and we went in to our rooms but I haven't seen him all morning." She told her.

It's like she could see Jules cheeky smile from the other side. "Y'all are too cute." Grey laughed but we're both interrupted when a knock sounded from her door.

She let her feet touch the floor. "Is that him?" She heard Jules ask in a hushed tone. She walked over to the door. "They can't hear you." She mumbled opening the door.

She had a black over size T-shirt on with small shorts facing a smiling Ashtray he wiggled his eye brows childishly standing there with a Bacon egg and cheese sandwich and a maintain Dew. "Mornin." She grinned the wave of Anxiety she got wafting away, she thought it would feel awkward but it felt right. "Hey Ash." She smiled like a dork. "Jules, Ima call you back later." She murmured into the phone.

She heard her friend making a Oooh sound before clicking off the line.

He walked closer wrapping his arm around her waist kissing her. She didn't back away but her eyebrow went up in surprise kicking the door closed behind him pulling him inside her room. "Ashtray. Fez can literally walk in at any moment." She mentioned. He pulled away placing the Sandwich and drink on her desk, "we should probably tell him about Us." She informed sitting on her bed.