11.

G•—"Hey—" Ashtray said walking into the kitchen

G•

"Hey—" Ashtray said walking into the kitchen. She took out the Halloween cookie's Fezco and her had been making placing them on the  stove top.

She walked over to the icing. "Hey." She muttered picking up her pants that dangled off her hips, She made Ashtray buy them matching Pajama pants but sometimes there pants would get mixed up in laundry so she'd wear his. She stirred the mixing bowl of homemade Icing. "Fez! I think the icing is done." He basically skipped into the kitchen. "Ooh the cookies came out good." He admired inspecting them. She nodded cheerful. "Ash come try this." She asked him holding up a small spoonful of icing.

He looked up from the white refrigerator placing his drink down on the table. "Okay." He walked over to her opening his mouth she placed a hand under the spoon so nothing dripped onto the floor.

"Mmm." The noise Ashtray made, Made Greyson and Fezco stare at each other with a grin happy with their work. "He likes it!" She cheered slapping her hand against his.

He licked his lips tugging on her elbow. "More please." He said like a child wiggling on his mothers arm. She laughed. "Wait till their doneee."

He pouted. "Please." She cocked an eyebrow seeing his innocent expression on his face if astray was anything but innocent so seeing this on him was different— it felt different. She smiled."fine. Only one more." She told him dipping the tip in the syrupy substance he moved his face taking it off the spoon. "Thanks." He smiled flashing his teeth making her want to giggle. "Yeah." She recovered looking back at Cookies.

"Can I help put the icing on the cookies?" He asked her. Another thing that felt different— Ashtray was anything but nice him offering to make cookies with her was so out of the blue and definitely not the normal but she wasn't complaining.

Ashtray didn't know why he asked to help it just came out before he could stop himself.he didn't want to admit it— but she made him smile and Laugh more then anyone else in this word and that was a issue- But he couldn't stay away from her even if he wanted too.

"Uh-I guess so." She shrugged touching the cookies a bit feeling if they were still hot, They weren't. She picked one up ashtray mimicked her action as she picked up some icing on her spoon spreading it on a cookie precisely she looked over breaking out into laughter. "Oh my god." She breathed out. Ashtray glanced At her cluelessly. "What?"

Ash had spread the icing all of his hands and around the cookie messily. "How did you get it on the bottom of them fucking cookie?"She questioned placing her cookie on the parchment paper she grabbed the cookie out of his hands placing it next to hers.

He licked his fingers smudging the icing on his lips. She threw back her head looking at the mess he had created on his face she plucked a napkin from its holder instinctively dabbing it on his face he stoped moving his tensed face resting it, She glanced up at him as she wiped rest the paste off his chin and the corner of his lip. "Thanks."