39

Cassie started to laugh anxiously. "wh—what?" She laughed some more darting her eyes around the room. "what are you talking about"

Lexis hand flew to her face knowing this wasn't gonna end well for cassie I mean at that point everyone was thinking the same thing.

"how long have you been fucking nate?" Rue repeated.

"I'm not" Cassie lied her skin had turned red and she was practically sweating.

"What're you talking about?" Maddy questioned. "Oh I just saw her get into his truck and  then kiss him and drive off. What was that like a month ago?" Rue asked looking at cassie.

Maddy turned slowly towards cassie. "are you kidding me?" She chuckled humorlessly.

"ugh" she cried, literally cried.

"cass that's like really bad" kat told her, no fucking duh.

"your fucking nate? Are you kidding me!" Maddy shouted.

"No i-I don't even know why she would say that"

"your lying" maddy snapped.

"Can we just table this conversation"

"Uh no! No you expect me to stand here next to my best friend who's been lying to me about fucking my ex boyfriend. I'm literally gonna get violent!" Maddy fumed.

Greyson gulped moving to stand in front of maddy. "Mads please" she asserted trying to calm her down.

"there is no need to get violent because we are having an intervention! Stop it" suze rasped.

"Rue I'm begging you please get in the car" Leslie asked. "I can't"

"oh your crying don't act all fucking innocent now cassie we know you fucked Nate" greyson commented.

"you knew?"

she shook her head. "had a suspicion" maddy looked past greyson. "your fucking crying? You fucked my ex boyfriend!" She pushed past greyson stalking towards cassie with her finger pointing at her. Greyson tried to keep up with her trying to block maddy from hitting cassie even though she'd love to see it it wasn't the time.

"your hurt? Your the most self centered idiotic person I have ever fucking met you fucked my ex and your fucking crying. are you fucking kidding me!"

"I don't even know why your believing her she's a drug addict"

Greyson scoffed loudly. "bitch don't get fucked up" she growled making kat pull at her arm. "You're dirty as fuck you fucked your own best friends ex boyfriend! It doesn't get more fucked up then that!" She exclaimed.

"how long have you been fucking him? Be honest." Maddy questioned when she didn't answer she repeated the question. "how long have you been fucking him!"

"rue? When was this?"

She thought back. "right after New Years."

"you dumb fucking bitch I'm gonna fuck you up!" Maddy shouted running after cassie who booked it up the stairs. "fuck" greyson cursed following  all the girls. "Leslie you got her?"

She nodded. "go go"

she followed them up the stairs into Lexis room. she ran past maddy wedging herself between her and Cassie holding her hands out to push maddy back. "listen I know your upset but beating her ass isn't the answer Maddy"

"she's right, let's just go. I'll bring you home" Lexi tried.

"Fuck that! I was your best fucking friend I expect this from Nate but from you? that's fucking hurt!" She shouted trying to get past greyson and Lexie. "I'm sorry!" Cassie repeated that over and over.

"Oh you wanna play this game cassie? okay. Ok. Greyson you remember when the cops were called on fez and ashtray?"

"when we were raided?"

Maddy nodded. "You thought it was nate that called?" She nodded again.

"Cassie seems a lot less innocent now huh"

Greysons mouth dropped with her hands coming to  her side. "It was you?" She turned to Cassie. "I-ehm"

"oh fuck" Lexi murmured to under her breath, "KAT!"

"you fucking dirty best friend ex loving op ass mother fucker!" Greyson screamed Lexi grabbed maddy by the waist before she could jump at her pulling her out of the room.

"I could explain! if I didn't call the cops cal was threatening to tell my parents I couldn't have that! I'm sorry"

"your sorry? I almost went to jail!" She shrieked, kat came into the room trying to calm to situation but everything seemed faint to grey she was too busy taking out her earrings to hear her out.

Remember when I said she was going to keep calm and that it wasn't the time? Turns out it was.

"no greyson wait!— wait!"  But it was to late she grabbed Cassie by her synthetic blonde hair pulling her to the floor she held her arms down with her knees wailing on her face.

"you stupid" punch.

"Cunt" punch.

"whore." Punch.

She could hear the distinct yelling of people behind her and Maddy cheering her on.

To greyson the line crossed with messing with her family. boys don't understand but when boys hurt you its expected it sucks but you know what you do? You eat ice cream and cry about it with your best friend. how would you feel if that best friend called the cops on you and your family and almost put you in jail for your other best friend ex boyfriend that she was sleeping with.

yea, stupid cunt whore is pretty accurate for what she is.

She felt someone's hands come to her waist but they felt different then Kats or Lexie's. "Greyson stop!"

"Grey let go of her hair!" But she didn't stop until the hands left her waist but she could still feel their presence kneeling in front of her. they lifted up her hair that fell over her face as she punched Cassie. "Md. That's enough" she immediacy knew who's voice it was, she looked up starring at the eyes of ashtray he stood up picking her up by her waist as she tried to kick Cassie. "okay okay! I'm done" she said flaring her arms as ash held her up stopping from kicking her.

"Fuck with my family again and I'll kill you bitch!" She could hear ashtray laughing lightly while carrying her down the steps when she got down the stairs she looked at suze who seemed to be in shock. "I'm sorry for beating up your cunt of a daughter." And with that ash led her outside to the car helping her in.

Fez laughed when he saw her. "You look like shit"

"You should see the other girl" she smirked ash slid in beside her. "No really you should see her" they all laughed as Greyson slid down with her head in ashtray lap. as she laid there the adrenaline started to ware off and the pain, the pain was excruciating when the fight broke out she forgot all about you cut. "Fuck" she whispered to herself.

she looked up to ash as he was focused on the window she tried to speak but she couldn't she felt stuck like there was a weight on her chest. She grabbed ashtray hand off her hair he looked down to her corking his eyebrow. "what?" He asked but everything was moving in her head and black and white spots began to impair her vision.

"grey?" He said but she couldn't answer.

she led his hand to her ribs lifted her bloody shirt and pressing his hand on the wet blood. "wtf" he mumbled under his breath. he flickered on the light looking down seeing his hand covered in red.

His eyes widened. "What the fuck!" He said looking at her dry and pale face.

fez lowered the volume. "why you got my fuckin light on and screaming and shi—" when he looked over his shoulder to ash looking down at a disoriented greyson a shocked expression was written on his face.

"Stay with me md!"

she could never catch a break.

A/n
Ik Ik short chapter 🫣 hope you like it doe. This bitch is rlly bleeding out