17

*not proofread

*not proofread.
Greyson.
•••
"That was- Honestly that was the craziest shit I've ever experienced. What was— the fuckin dude with the long hair and the fuckin Gun what was his deal ? That was a fuckin Look wasn't it? Geez. Oh my god" Rue rambled.

"And, When he took me— when ol boy,— when he took me to the back, I, Well I thought for sure I was gonna, Ehh." She mumbled. "Ah Fuck." 

"Rue, I love you but please shut the fuck up." Greyson snapped, She did love rue but what happened wasn't fun it was fucking terrifying but she was too high off her ass to even understand that. Rue ignored her. "And the lady she a fucking gansta- Like all them work for her, All of them. I bet-"

"Aye! Why you acting like that shit was fun, Rue?" Fez said mad. "For real you're Pissin' me off, Acting dumb as fuck right now. Goddamn all smiling and laughing and shit."

"you know half that shit was yo fault too. Fuckin around and acting stupid." Greyson added leaning her head on the window. Rue placed a hand on Greysons ripped jeans. "Okay okay- Serious question, How many female drug dealers do you know beside yourself?"

"Good ones?"

"Yes."

She glanced at Fez. "One."

"Case in point.

                                         •••

Greyson was invited to a New Years party earlier that day by Cassie and obviously she wanted to go. Once she got changed into black body con dress, She had her hair and makeup done and she was ready.

the pounding on the bathroom door was even louder then the blaring music blasting through the party and she was getting fed up. "Hold the fuck on!" She screamed at the door pulling her dress down to her thighs.

"Wait- Grey is that you?" The voice called back.

She smiled at the mirror turning around and opening the door knowing exactly who it was. "Aha! Bitch you look good!" Maddy grinned walking in closing the door behind her.

"Literally fuck me." Greyson teased running her eyes over Maddie's outfit. She laughed leaning over "Thank god it was you because if I didn't go to the bathroom I would have a fucking UTI." She said walking to the toilet and pulling her underwear down.

"You good?"

Greyson corked an eyebrow at Maddie before glancing at the mirror Maddie came up from behind her and turned Grey to the side showing her the black and blue that formed on her arm.

She wasn't too shocked the way those two men grabbed her she expected to have something worse then a bruise. "Oh that's nothing." She dismissed.

"Nothing... I know a thing a two about that—" she said glancing at her suspiciously. Once greyson realized what she was Implying she immediately put an end to her theory. "Oh no Mads, no one did this.— I banged my arm on my dresser this morning" she said quickly making sure it was a believable lie she couldn't actually say what happened.