46

"Ashtray let's go!" She huffed banging on his door, she was dressed in a blank mini dress that came right above her knees. letting a sigh out of her pink lips she twisted the door nod open stepping into ashtrays room.

"you take longer than a female" she accused plopping on his bed. He glanced at her with an amused look, "you're just acting like that because of your parents"

She glared at him through the mirror watching him apply cologne to his chest and wrists. "Acting like what?" She rose her eyebrow.

He knew better than to answer that question. So he pursed his lips, "nothing." He mumbled with a smile. He turned on his sneakers meeting the eyes of his girlfriend. "Everything's going to be fine." He reassured her.

"I know it's just...last time I talked to my parents was that day. I just everything to be perfect, ya know?"

He nodded taking her hand from her lap. "Ma, I promise you everything's gonna be fine." He smiled tightly. She nodded leaning in to kiss his cheek. "Thanks, ashy." She grabbed his hand. "We should go before we end up late." She chuckled leading him out of the bedroom.

He stopped her in the hallway. "Oh and by the way. You look amazing."

She looked up at him with a soft smile. "Thank you, ash." He leaned into her lips pulling her closer by the soft fabric of her dress.

"Oh sorry" they heard a voice grimace, she pulled back with a smile on her lips to see feye standing in the middle of the hallway, with practically no pants on and a white almost see-through bra.

"Jesus feye, forgot to do Laundry?" she asked annoyingly, Ashtray brought his hand to his eyes to shield him from the nudity.

"Sorry didn't realize you were still home" she mumbled pushing past the two of them. Greyson stared at her as she walked away she couldn't lie she was getting tired of her being there, she wasn't noticeable and now it was like every turn there she was, watching.

"we should go" Ash advised taking her hand. She nodded following him downstairs and into the living room.

"You look nice" Fez complimented as she swung her black tiny bag over her shoulder.  "Thanks, we're heading to my mom's diner."

"Need a ride?" He offered.

She smiled appreciatively.  "sure." 

The three of them gathered their things and headed for her house.

Ten minutes later...

"Sis. Relax they gonna love you" fez spoke sincerely, she smiled back at him. "Hope so"

She heard a door slam and turned to see her mom waving from her porch. She sent her a smile stepping out with ashtray behind her. "Hey, grey." Her mom Veronica greeted. She could tell she was just as nervous as she was, she kept flattening her dress that had blue rose petals on it, her hair was curled and pulled back into a small clip, and she recognized the red ruby Whoo lipstick on her lips to be the color she used to wear to pick her up from school.

"hey mom"  she hugged back, her mom was excited looking between Fezco and Ashtray.  "Mom, this is ashtray and Fezco."

"Yes! I remember, how are you" she said outstretching her hand to ashtray. Hesitantly he connected their hands shaking them, "I'm good." He replied with the smallest smile.

"Wassup, Mrs.V" Fezco nodded to her from the car window. The brown-haired woman reciprocated a smile, "thank you so much for taking care of my baby all these years." She thanked.

"Oh, it was no biggie. She's like my little sister now" he responded with a light chuckle.

She nodded tightly before looking back at her daughter, Greyson leaned down to the window. "Thanks for the ride fezzy"