6.

G•— Greyson woke up with a pounding headache, Ashtray had been taken care of her as best as he could while Fez had to do business

G•

Greyson woke up with a pounding headache, Ashtray had been taken care of her as best as he could while Fez had to do business. Fez didn't want to leave the young girl but he couldn't not go so he left her in ashtrays hands. Ashtray didn't know how to deal with his feelings he didn't know why he cared so much if she woke up but he did he cared which is something that terrified Him.

She stirred fluttering her eyes open before darting around her room her heartbeat slowed when she realized she was at Fezcos house. The first thing she noticed is she had a massive headache that increased every time she moved feeling as if she was hit with a basketball.

she rubbed her temple. "Ugh." She groaned pulling her feet off the bed, then she noticed she was alone she didn't mind that she was alone she didn't want anyone seeing her like this anyways. She grabbed her mattress with her hands helping her push off her bed she stood up gripping the dresser feeling incredibly weeks her legs were wobbly and her stomach felt empty.

She shuffled towards the bathroom trying to make it but stoped when the door opened. "You woke up." Ash sighed Relived to see her. he placed the cup of water beside her bedside. She nodded clutching her stomach slightly. "You em- Need help or?"

She shook her head. "Nah I'm good. Thanks." She muttered stepping closer to the bathroom but her legs gave out her, she grabbed the doorway to stabilize herself but Ashtray knew not to go far making she he was right behind her holding up her waist.

"I'm good." She told him with beads of sweat falling from her forehead. He looked at the stubborn girl. "Well you look like shit so let me help you." She shook her head gently pulling his hands off. "It's okay I got it-" she began to say but once his hands left her waist she stumbled again making Ashtray follow behind.

"Cmon Md. if fez knew i just left you alone he'd kill me." He told her. She couldn't deal with arguing anymore her head was pounding and each breath gave her a migraine so she complied letting him lead her carefully to the bathtub sitting her down.

She put the pads of her palms on her eyes "How the fuck did I get like this?" she questioned trying to think back.

He stood by the doorway then moved to the sink grabbing a small rag from under it. "You don't remember?" He asked wetting it.

She shook her head. "Does this look like some in the know." She said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes coming closer to her kneeling down in front of her both of them very close. "What are you doing" she asked jerking her head away from his hand.

He rolled his eyes once again, Grabbing her chin gently. "Shut up and let me do it." He grumbled carefully dragging the cold rag across her forehead it felt amazing her head was steamy to the touch it felt like flipping your pillow over and it being cold.

She sighed falling into his touch a small smile rested on his lips when he saw her reaction. "I remembers mouse and Rue and Fez and you and him saying that stupid shit about you being my boyfriend or whatever." She said his eye flicked to hers when she mentioned that both of them starring at each other for a moment she now realized how his finger tips felt brushing against her soft skin, he gulped adverting his eye using his index finger to pat her cheek dry.