2.

G•

G•

When they all got to Mckays they all noticed the party had long started. There was a few people already sprawled out around the lawn either high or completely fucked up either way they looked like they were having a great time. Once they walked in Greyson glanced through All the different people their were mostly girls in tight mini skirts and horny teenage boys. Too much of the room was crowded with overly obsessed testosterone filled boys walking around shirtless She made a mental note to avoid them all.

She got a whiff of the stench of sweat mixed with cheep perfume and musty cologne. "Wanna drink?" A girl asked pushing it in front of her face. "Nah I'm good." She chuckled awkwardly. The girl stumbled back clearly on something stronger then Alcohol.

"Grey!" The host of the party yelled over the music she fist bumped the boy walking by him. "Hey McKay." She greeted in the mist of that Maddys hand came to Graysons snatching the clear baggy out of her hand. "I'll pay you back!" She promised turning  from her. "Maddy!-" she shouted reaching towards her by she had blended in with the rest of the crowd. "I'm gonna kill her" she murmured. "I need a drink." She told the other two girls behind her they nodded separating.

She pushed past the drunk people getting to the kitchen seeing the hard drinks aligned against the wall. "God She's fucking that dude." Nate grumbled slamming a bunch of red solo cups across the counter.

She slid on the table letting her feet dangle as she watched him pace in front of her ranting. "She's a whore! God what a slut!"

"A whore That you love and that's is my friend so please ease up on the slut usage." She said bringing the cup to her lips titling her head up and letting the cold liquor go down her throat.

He stoped. "That's the problem Grey. I love her."

She shrugged. "Either fuck someone else and get over it-"

He chuckled. "The virgin said." pacing again. She flicked his forehead. "Listen to me! Either shut up or make up! Because I'm done hearing about this bullshit Nate." She huffed pouring her more liquor.The amount of times she had been called a virgin today was starting to piss her off.

He stoped once again starring at her. "Doesn't look like she wants that" She looked at him through the corner of his eye Greyson followed his glare she saw Maddy grinding on some older guy. "You can't be mad you were just Dancing with Koutney Smith two seconds ago."

He grabbed her drinks chugging it. "Fuck." He coughed leaving the kitchen. She pouted. "That was mine."

She noticed one of her friends go into a room alone so she jumped down following her. The room had led lights flashing around them with a bed and multiple bean bags in front of it and a huge aquatic tank filled with different sized fishes swimming aimlessly.

"Hey Kat." She smiled walking up to the fish tank. She sighed. "Hey."she tapped on the glass lightly seeing the fish following her finger. "I wish I was these fish no worries in the world." She mumbled walking over to her friend kat.