20

I was extremely tired when I wrote this so if there are spelling mistakes I'm sorry!

••
After school Greyson decided it would be best if she visited home after her father called her this morning to tell her he was on a business trip as expected the call was quick and boring the conversation included the two of them giving short answers hoping one would hang up before it got anymore awkward knowing neither of them wanted to talk to each other.

Her mother hadn't spoke to her in two weeks since she last was there and when she did see her it wasn't speaking but more inaudible mumbling she didn't care much she was used to be treated like she wasn't there.

by the time Grayson moved out either of them had noticed and when they did it wasn't like they cared much her mother was too deep in a bottle and her father was too far in his study he asked her if she was safe and if she had a bed to sleep in and when she said yes his interest in the topic wore away.

She stood in front of the her tall front door glancing to the left seeing the two houses beside her she lived in a small community behind Maddys complex her house was one of the nicer ones on the street.

She was hesitant to open the door scared too see the mess that had been created and Just like she suspected it was disgusting in their.  Graysons father hadn't really spoken a lot but apparently her mothers been sleeping for awhile at a time and wouldn't come out of her room only for a drink so it wasn't surprising that the house was unclean. 

She dropped her stuff beside her shoes walking into the room she didn't feel like speaking to her mom so she kept her presence unknown because when she did she usually had to prepare herself a few minutes prior to gain patience's to talk to someone who slurs more then Feye. She walked to the kitchen going under the sink to grab two different spray bottles of Clorox and bleach to clean up, that was honestly the only reason she went their to clean and make sure her parents hadn't died.

She got an overview on the room glancing at the piles of mess everywhere she tended to get flashbacks and visions of memories from when her family was 'Normal' Christmas morning huddling by the couches snuggling together under the warm blankets but she always shook herself out of it not letting herself feel upset. She started with the table dropping Hennessy bottles into the trash the amount of bottles of alcohol and the drugs that were on the table was disgusting, she swiped her hand across the surface knocking everything down into the trash can and picking up smaller items and tossing them into the bag once that was finished she sprayed the table down scrubbing it clean.

She leaned how to clean when she moved into Fezcos house it wasn't nasty but it definitely needed to keep up with their 'boyness' Ashtray liked organization surprisingly his room was kept up but the rest of the house tended to collect dirt so she picked up a few things over the years.

Once she dried off the table it looked back to normal she placed a rose in a vase in the middle to finish off the look, before moving over to the couch. it was no shocker that her house looked like this her father cared but now enough to be home.

She followed a rancid stench to the couch plugging her nose when she saw the throw up all over it using the other hand to spray the cleaning supplies on the black leather couch which she was  glad was leather because it made it a lot easier to clean. She scrubbed using rags to clean up her mothers mess she tossed the garbage away while still holding her nose, still she almost gagged getting a whiff of the putrid stink but with a few more sprays the smell was replaced with lavender.

The rest of the living room took about another hour including the downstairs bathroom and kitchen that were both filthy, old food on stove dishes piled up to the top of the sink even needles under the cabinets she was tired and sweaty and needed a shower desperately she had to clean up multiple stains and clutter for it too look even remotely homey even worse is she knew it was gonna become a mess as soon as she left and she'd have to clean it up once again, it was like a cycle.