38

"bye bye baby zaelia" greyson cooed to the little girl on her hip, zaelia covered her face giggling loudly.

"thank you so much for baby sitting again, she really loves you" her mother said. She smiled softly handing the baby to her mom, "it's no problem." Grey opened the door upon hearing a low beep from outside.

When she saw a fimilar Cadillac she waved for him to give her a minute and when she turned the woman had her weekly paycheck waiting for her. "thank you" she smiled.

"of course. have a great day greyson" and with a simple goodbye she was on her way. she walked out the door to the car. "Hey ma" ash said pecking her lips with a quick kiss. she sighed tiredly. "hi my love."

"We going home?" He asked seeing she looked exhausted but she glanced out the window to see the small droplets of water hitting the glass. "actually no. can you drop me off at Rues?"

"rues?" He questioned. She nodded firmly, "Yea there something I've got to do."

he nodded agreeing taking a quick turn down her street and into her neighborhood, this town was just that small everyone knew everyone and to get to A to B didn't take very long.

the rest of the ride there was silent but Greysons mind wasn't she was thinking of what she was gonna say. finding out that rue relapsed she knew it could go to ways she could break down in tears feeling the first real emotion she felt in months or she'll get angry really really angry and knowing due option 2 seemed more likely it wasn't gonna be easy to make her listen but she had to right? She had to listen.

"Md" A hand was waved over her face bringing her out of the trance.

"sorry what?"

"we're here ma" he informed. she hadn't even realized the car was in park waiting outside of rues till he told her. she gulped grabbing the door handle pulling it up she leaned back to touch ashtrays soft face rubbing soft circles in his cheeks.

"listen I know we haven't gotten much time to hang out just me and you but once this whole rue thing is over, you are all I wanna see" she told him with a soft smile.

He nodded understandingly "just because I understand doesn't mean I won't kill rue for taking from my Md time" He grumbled he kissed her cherry flavored lips her heart beat settled a bit making her less tensed.

she pulled away. "don't worry I'll be home soon" he nodded silently while she dropped her hand she wished she could just stay there forever stay happy just kissing him but she realized along time ago nothing amazing stays forever.

"I love you" she said stepping out of the car and shutting it behind her. "love you too ma." she couldn't ever get enough of hearing him say that.

she walked up the wet pavement that was now a chalky grey color flipping her hoodie over her hair to shield it from frizzing she then made her way to the door.

she starred at it getting the courage to knock.

"cmon Md" she whispered dreading having to go in. she forcefully pulled up her own hand slamming her knuckles against the hard wood. Ashtray was still waiting behind her to make sure she got in safely.

"coming!" She heard from inside.

"gia. hey" she greeted once she opened the door.the girl smiled back. "hey Grey."