24

G•—"ten, twenty, hundred" she counted off shoving the money into the safe that was beside her

G•

"ten, twenty, hundred" she counted off shoving the money into the safe that was beside her. When she heard the bell ring from above the door her head peaked up seeing two girls walk in she had recognized them to be two sophomores from her school. "Hey" the redhead said.she looked up, "what can I get you two"

"you got edibles?" She asked.

"I've got two brownies left. there strong so they'll both be fifteen each" she told them. "We'll take two please" Greyson nodded grabbing the two brownies that were in their bags to keep them fresh grabbing the money from one of the girls and passing on the brownies.

"Thank you" the other girl said following out the freezer door she hadn't noticed someone had walked in after them till they spoke up. "Wassup" Troy said standing in front of her table. She looked up from her long eyelashes, "what do you need Troy"

"Wow. You just gonna be like dat" he said looking at her with a sly smile. "Troy I don't got the time or the patience too deal with your shit today." She sighed, he pulled out a wad of cash slapping twenty five on the table. "8th"

She nodded taking the money and putting it with her other bills, "So where's your little boyfriend" She glanced up from one of the drawers that held the weed. "you mean the one that beat you up? He's coming shortly" she said shoving weed into a little baggie.

"Mmh." He hummed, "well you should give me a call when y'all are over"

She scoffed, "I wouldn't give you a call if my last breath depended on it" she said coldly slapping the bag into his palm. They held a stare for awhile before the bell rung again, "Babe I got you a Carmel-" Ashtray began but stoped when he saw Troy standing in front of her. He placed his drink down, "didn't I tell you if you even breath in the proximity of her I'd kill you" he said monotoned Troy backed up slowly humming to Ash. "...So why the fuck are you here Troy"

"Eh-I em- Because-" he stuttered.

"Uh-em-Ah" ash mocked. "Get the fuck outta here before I do it!" He shouted flashing his gun in the process. She just sat back watching the exchange seeing troy rush out of the room practically pissing his pants she grabbed her Dunkin drink from the cardboard cup holder, "thanks Ash"

"This is why I don't like you doin deals. Why can't you just-let me make the money I have my own card I'll pay for everything you need Md" he said once the boy left. "Ash you know it's not about that I don't want you paying for everything"

He leaned back in the chair across from her, "why do you have to be independent. Depend on me!" He grumbled like a child. She laughed, "you do enough for me" she said sipping on her drink.

He huffed crossing his arms, "Ashtray" she chuckled

He could never ignore her so he smiled. "I love you but you gotta learn to be less protective" he looked at her with a smile. "no."