19

Greyson
•••
As usual Rue had some fucking plan that the whole house needed to hear Greyson was comfortably sleeping until her and Ashtray were both woken up rudely and dragged downstairs.

"Rueeee." She wined leaning her head on Ashtrays chest, Who was also sleepy.  Fez looked unamused swinging his legs from the counter, "Yall slept in the same room?"

She chuckled nervously looking up to him. "I- I think Rue had something to say..." she trailed off looking in her direction. Rue nodded vigorously, "I did- or, I do— Anyways my plan." She grinned clapping her hands, "I'm a fuckin Genius." She said pursing her lips.

"Is that so?"

"I'm a fucking genius fez." She repeated, "— i came up with an amazing fucking plan." Greyson took a deep breath, "Rue, We've established it's a great Fuckin plan but you tore me out of bed for this so can we hurry up?" She said, Rue nodded. "Sorry-. All right, so." She cleared her throat. "All you guys." She said looking around to the three drug dealers  in  the kitchen. "All you'd have to do is  front me like 5,000 dollars worth of drugs okay? And—"

That quickly woke up Grayson her eyes darted from Fez to Rue in disbelief, And ashtray had already stoped listening. "Hell the fuck no."

Rue sighed, "Ok well before you say no you kind of have to let me finish, Right?"  Greyson leaned up off ash shaking her head— "hell the fuck no." She repeated, "We're not doing that, Like at all."

"Ok why do you keep saying that." Rue groaned, She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Because it's like.. the most stupidest thing I've heard you say- like ever."

Rue nodded, "Fair enough." Then looked to fez for more reasoning.  "I don't like the way the fuckin plan started."

She lost interest as soon as Rue started rambling she leaned down by Faye who was searching for a can of soda they chatted a bit about her pushing the man over the balcony, and how Greyson thought it was deserved since he was being mean to her.

She pulled out a tub of chocolate ice cream out of the freezer grabbing a spoon. Ash noticed, "yo that's mine."

She smiled kissing him on the cheek. "I don't care." She held a joking smile on her lips while he chased after her wining that it was his. She slouched on the couch he came over to her sitting next to her, "what are you doing?" She asked bringing her spoon to her mouth he took the spoon. "We're sharing." He said simply.

Her perfectly shaped eyebrows rosed, "since when do you share?" He shrugged,  "Since it was you." She leaned her head on his shoulder with a smile on her lips moving her legs onto his lap.

They were silent for a bit. "So- I was wondering— If em..if you'd like too—I don't know...." he said scratching his neck awkwardly. "Spit it out Ash." She murmured grabbing another bite.

"Go on a date" he said it so quickly it took her a minute to break down his words before realizing what he had said but in his mind she paused, did she not want to go on a date with him?

"Grey...?"

She lifted her head up quick with a grin on her lips. "Oh! Yes! yes ash I'd love to go on a date with you." She said softly. He tried to hide his smile but it didn't really work ".. today?"

She shrugged, "I don't see why not."

After practically destroying her closest looking for an outfit she decided on a Nike crew neck tucked into baggy jeans and some Jordans that matched her gold jewelry and her simplistic makeup. Ashtray had orchestrated everything, well with a little help from Fez who was more of a romantic.