Only you.

Greyson

Greyson
...
Fez straightened Ashtrays tie. "you look good." He complimented his little brother. Ashtray had never worn a suit a day in his life he was extremely out of his comfort zone but he didn't hate it.

Rue walked in wearing a navy blue pantsuit with her curly hair flowing down to her shoulders."Hey, is she ready?" She asked. Fezco shook her head. "Nah not yet."

"Ashtray in a suit? World has ended." She teased, he rolled his eyes following her to the stairs. "Grey, You done?" She shouted up. Greyson was at the top of the steps trying not to stumble down them she never realized how hard it was to walk in heels, even to party she's always wore sneakers.

She walked down seeing everyone at the bottom Rue made sure to help Coordinate there outfits. his tux was black with a deep red tie to match her shoes. After endless shopping with Maddy, Cassie and Lexi she picked out a silky long black dress with a slit down the side revealing her thigh and her Louis Vuitton heels that she had borrowed from Maddy.

She tossed her straightened hair behind her shoulders thankfully walking to the bottom without falling or tripping.

"Do I look stupid?" She asked mainly to Rue. Fez looked like a proud mom while Ashtray looked Dazed. he'd seen her in a dress rarely but shes never really liked skirts or even dressed up frequently she looked different.

"Grey you look great." Rue gushed pulling her into a quick hug. "Really? Thank you." She smiled. Fezco glanced at her kissing the top of her head. "You look pretty Grey." She pouted. "Your so sweet Fezzy."

"You two need to be safe tonight okay." Fezco said making both teenagers nod.

Ashtray caught her eye she had finally been able to look at him he stood next to Fez with a singular red rose in his hand. "You look.. Great." Ashtray said trying to find the perfect words for the way she looked. She smiled. "You don't look to bad yourself Ashy." He handed her the rose which she took smelling it.

He shrugged. "It was rues idea." She laughed. "I figured"

"Okay, Well we have to go or we're gonna be late." Rue informed, she nodded her head kissing fez on the cheek. "Not too late— Oh and no funny business!" He mentioned on there way out.

She laughed. "Okay Fez." pulling Ashtray along with them to Maddys black car awaiting outside. She pulled open the side door smiling back at all her best friends. "You guys look hot."

"Aaaah!" The girls screamed. "We look hot? Look at you!" Cassie shouted. "Thanks cass." Rue sat in the front next to Maddy while Greyson lifted up the sides of her dress making sure to not nag it on anything before scooting in with ashtray doing the same.

Lexi smiled at the two kindly. "You guys finally got together?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

Greyson let out a laugh feeling like a record player. "Nope-" she sighed. "Just friends."