42

Greyson laid with her head in her arms covering her face next to her boyfriend who was sitting in front of a black table with a lock box in front of him with different drugs scattered around waiting for consumers.

She was spending a lot more time at the store then usual since she hadn't talked to Rue in days. She saw her at school this week. If you ask greyson she didn't glance at Rue but in reality she starred hard and she looked well surprisingly. she wasn't as pale and she actually looked.. happy. She'd hope she got clean but she wouldn't doubt if it was all an act.

she loved rue. There was no question about it but no matter how much you love someone she couldn't watch her hurt herself anymore.

"you have to start getting some sleep md"her boyfriend says into her ear.

She groaned in response. she had been living on monster energy drinks for awhile now trying to study for finals. time had gone by so quick she had forgotten all about school until fez basically dragged her out of bed after he got a call saying she hadn't been in school for weeks. She had forgotten she listed fez as her legal guardian.

way to backfire.

"I can't sleep until I get some type of degree or some shit" she mumbled. it was worse today it was like half her body ached for sleep while the rest could run twelve miles. All she wanted was sleep but her mind wouldn't give it too her.

He looped his arm around her small waist, laying his head on her hunched over back, "and I want that for you but if you get sleep deprivation you won't make it to graduation" he told.

She waved him off. "I'm fine" she murmured sleepily.

"your not and I'm worried about you" he expressed. "Don't be I'm okay" she shuffled a bit moving her face from her arms. She heard ashtray chair scoot back, "Grey look at me right quick?"

She cracked her eyes open. "huh?"

"close your eyes and look at me." He ordered, she was confused but too tired to ask him to explain so she did what he had said closing her eyes and holding her head up facing him.

She felt his hand cup her cheek and the palm of his thumb gild under her eye. When he moved his finger she opened her eyes to see he looked irritated not at her but just in general his eyes were hard and his jaw was clenched as well as his hand holding her chin firmly.

"I don't ever wanna see eye bags under your eyes again greyson."

She pulled away. "it's okay ash it's just a little baggy is all." He picked up the energy drink that laid beside her. "nah it's not okay. For now on you want to study we do it the right way but I'm not about to have my girlfriend stressing. I do this shit so you don't have to stress" he told her motioning to the drugs on the table.

She reached out for the drink. "wai- ugh" she sighed when he tossed it into the trash. "I'm doing it for your own good Grey."

"fine." She mumbled.

"promise you'll get some sleep?"

She nodded. "promise"

He nodded contently sitting back down, knowing she wasn't gonna get any sleep on a chair she got up walking over to him and sat on his lap. "I can't see!" He chuckled when her hair was covering his face. She laughed adjusting herself on his left knee before laying back on his chest. "that's better" she said to herself as she closed her eyes leaning on his shoulder.

she had heard a faint bell ring and footsteps walking inside. "what can I do for you" she heard ashtray ask.

"can I get an eighth"