34 (new revision)

A/n okay so basically didn't like the last chapter so I deleted it and re-wrote it Lolz. Sorry if there punctuation mistakes.

She, woke up to the burning sensation of the sun beaming on her face through her grey curtains. She groaned moving away from the light rubbing the sleep out of her eyes before a low knock sounded from her door.

"come in" She yawned sitting up and pulling the comforter up to her chest.

"happy birthday Md" Fez greeted holding three presents and in ashtrays hand was her breakfast plate.

She smiled making space on her bed for the boys sliding her books aside. "thank you. y'all are adorable"  they both sat down next to her. ash leaned down kissing her cheek he passed her the plate while fez ruffled her hair placing the three gift bags down. She pouted, "food and gifts, y'all know me so well"

They laughed, "this one's from Ash, that one's from mwua and.. that one's from Rue" ash said saying rue lowly. she had told him about what Rue had done last night when they were snuggled up watching a movie.

"Rue?" She questioned, he nodded. "She came this Morning but can take it back—" She shook her head. "—no no I'm gonna open it" Fez scrunched his face confused, "what's wrong with rue?"

She gulped. "nothing she's just been MIA"He nodded. "okay okay open are gifts" she giggled grabbing his and pulling out the paper out of it. She got on her knees to look inside, "no way!" She gasped pulling out the Nintendo switch from the bottom of the bag.

"you got me one? Oh my god. Thank you!" She smiled moving the bag away to hug fez. "of course sis"

"and you didn't get me one? Wow. It be your own brother" ashtray grumbled making Grey laugh.

"oh shut up."

she grabbed the card at the bottom of the bag opening it too a blunt that fell and 50 dallers. She smirked, "money and weed my two favorite things. thanks fezzy." He nodded before his phone rang, "Oh shit I'm late" he mumbled, "Late for what?" She asked.

"I got a deal to make. I'll see y'all later" she nodded before he left leaving the two alone. "You'll get mine later" ash said moving his present. "but for now go get dressed"

"Were we going?" He shrugged, "not sure yet but we'll figure it out"

"I really don't want to go anywhere ash. I loved the presents but I told you.. I just don't like birthdays" He sighed. "I know but I took off and after all it is your birthday so we can literally do anything but I want to be with you today as long as we're together."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

ashtray flung things out of her closet trying to rush her out the door.

"this is the one" she said confidently standing in front of the mirror.

"it's literally the exact one you started with"

She snapped her head glaring at him. After Ash got dressed she scrolled on insta for awhile reading everyone's posts about her until he was finished.