18

Greyson

Greyson.
•••
The Record player bellowed 'Right down the line.' By Gerry Rafferty one of her all time favorite songs. After rolling a long joint she felt the music with her body twirling around with Eliot in his room he swirled her making her laugh.

She told Ashtray she was staying at home for awhile to help her mom with some things but in actuality she was staying at Elliot's. she just knew if she'd tell either boys that they'd overreact especially ash. She understood but because of the Mark McKay accidentally left above her eyebrow after the party she had to keep low key so he wouldn't kill the boy.

"And it's been you woman. Right down the line!" She sang beating her head to the song while inhaling the smoke without hands.

The vibes were immaculate she twirled in her long socks feeling the rhythm of the music around her Elliot grabbed her hand flinging her in circles she laughed throwing her head back being caught by Rue.

"You know I need your love You've got that hold over me Long as I've got your love!" They sang in sync into each other's faces while Elliot moved over to snort a line.

She leaned off of rue falling back on Elliot's bed with her feet dangling off of it. "Sure you don't want none of this?" Ellie asked usually she'd say no automatically but this time she Hesitated, Like a lot. 

"Im good." She murmured, Rue came and laid beside her grabbing the weed from her hand while Elliot went and shut off the music coming to sit beside them with his guitar.

He strummed lightly, Greyson enjoyed listening his music. "You know what no one understands, is that like- Drugs are honestly the only way I could be my self." Rue spoke up. Greyson was about to disagree but Elliot got to it first. "I don't think that's true."

Rue turned her hand towards his. "Nah it is true like when I first met you I would have never had the balls to just come up to you and talk to you."  She told Elliot.

"Why?"

She shrugged. "I don't know I'm just a deeply shy person. And like with Jules right when I first met her I was just— Immediately in love."

Greyson felt a smile tug on her lips, "you never told me that." She said softly. "Yeah." Rue mumbled

"In love?" Ellie corked.

"When you say it out loud it seems so small" Rue said.

"What's a Bigger feeling then love?" Elliot asked.

There was only one answer for this question love is one of the strongest forms of emotion but not the strongest.

"Loss."