10.

G•

There had been a lot of scandals in Greysons school, People fuckin in the schools bathroom, Coke being in the food, Even one of the teachers fucking a student but the biggest scandal yet was Nate fucking Jacobs being taken away in handcuffs.

Greyson stopped mid walked pushing 3 pills in her mouth rue looked at her. "You should really get that checked out." Greyson rubbed her stomach. "I will." She lied. The pain In her side hasn't gone away and it's getting worse each time it comes she takes more pills.

Greyson walked to the Gas station with Rue and Jules "Can't believe I fucked him." Jules grimaced.

Greys eyes practically popped out of her skull. "You fucked Nate?!" She shook her head. "Ew. No."

Rue spoke up from beside them. "She fucked his dad." Her hand cupped her mouth. "No fucking way. Why didn't you tell me?" She shrugged probably because she was too busy telling about her meet up with Tyler apparently he wasn't who she said he was. We, meaning Greyson and rue tried to get more out of her but she didn't want to talk about it.

"But you can't tell anyone. I mean even if you two decided you hate me one day! You can't say anything." Greyson nodded. "I promise."

"I still can't believe he was just dragged away like that." Rue sighed. Grey leaned her bike against the wall of the gas station. "He deserves everything he gets."

Jules snorted. "Amen."

She pushed open the door the bell ringing above her.
"Fezz!" She called seeing him at the register like always. "Hey Md. Jules rue." He nodded up to them.

"I'm getting a new tattoo!" Greyson sang happily. "New?" Rue questioned. She nodded pulling up her shirt she held her shirt up just enough to cover her boobs revealing a bunch of tattoos going over her ribs and Belly button even some on her back.

"Woah. Cool!" Jules grinned tracing the tattoos, Fez's hand went up to his eyes immediately. "Yo put yo fuckin shirt down." She scrunched your her face.

"Sorry." She laughed pulling it down. Ashtray had done every singe one of those tattoos since they were ten years old some of them are a little questionable because she did them when they were so young but others look sick as fuck.

They went to the gas station because Ashtray was gonna give all three of them tattoos, Rue and Jules was getting 'rules.' On the inside of their lip, they were a couple now which when Greyson found out she was ecstatic I mean two of her best friends finding love within each other she just wished one day she'd have half the love that they do.

"He in the back?" She asked grabbing a mountain dew can. Fezco held an amused expression as she chugged the dunk. "Yea-" he replied. she nodded over to the two girls to follow her. "Ashyy-yyy." She called opening the refrigerator door. "Hey." He smiled quickly. "I like your fit."

She turned her head. "Astray you keep complementing me people are gonna start thinking we fuckin." He came around. "We can make that happen." He teased she plucked him in his forehead. "Ew." She gagged with an amused smile on her lips.

He flicked her off. "What are y'all getting."

"Rue and Jules are getting 'Rules.' On their lips, And I'm getting a tramp stamp." She joked trying to be funny all of there eyes snapped to hers. "Im just playin I'm getting 'fuck off.'" That was more believable then a tramp stamp.

"You high?" Ashtray asked making her laugh even more. "Actually all of us are sober." She said glancing at Rue. Rue had been finally sober and not like fake sober were she lies to everyone but really sober Jules made her a better person and made rue want to become a better person, she had been sober for thirteen days.