48

An Epic love.

Greyson turned away from Lexi towards Maddy rising from her seat. "Can I borrow your car?" she asked, with deep furrowed brows.

"Ehm yea. I'll ride back home with Kat. everything okay?" Maddy questioned placing her keys in the palm of her hand.

"I don't know" she called behind her as she ran  through the row of seats and out the auditorium. She nibbled on her bottom lip as she dialed Ash's number running out her school. "Cmon pick up!" She muttered, but nothing, the line was silent.

She shakily played with the keys in her hand and speed walked to the car, there she jabbed in the key and pulled the door open. In urgency she started the engine up and backed out of the parking lot speeding down the road, she placed her phone between her shoulder and neck.

"Ashtray if you get this call me." She said in the voicemail. Worry washed over her and her belly was turning, she held the steering wheel so tight her knuckles turned white.

Greyson had always been an overthinker. She over thinked about everything, her family her friends, at the age of twelve she called Fezco 10 times because he wasn't home at eleven on the dot when he said he would be, she had made a whole scenario in her head of the worst things that could of happen to him on his way home only to get a call back five minutes later that he was just struck in traffic.

but this time felt different. It's like she knew in her heart something was wrong with her boys.

When she got to the apartment she jolted the car in park and ran to the porch, she gripped onto the icy cold door nob twisting it open and running inside.

"ashtray!" She called walking into the living room but stoped when she took in the sight. Her face paled and her mouth dropped as she saw her boyfriend holding a knife into Clusters artery,  blood sputtered out of his neck. So much blood

Fezco held a finger to his lips, and pointed to Clusters phone. With wide eyes, she watched him pick the phone up and carry it back to the sink where he drowned it in water and when she knew it was off she gained the courage to speak.

"w-what happened?" She whisper softly.  She made her way over to her boyfriend and gently tugged his shirt.

ashtrays voice came out horse and calmer then she thought. "He was gonna snitch— I thought" His voice shook. Greyson let out a sad sigh and carfully took the knife out of the boys hand and dropped it on the floor leaving her room to slide into his arms at first he stayed frozen in the stiff position until she laid her head on his chest and he embraced her into a hug. Coming back fez pulled greyson away from ashtray and swung at his jaw surprising the both of them. "Fez!" She screamed darting her eyes between his little brother and him.

"I'm sorry but I gotta make this look like it wasn't you" he said to his brother. ash held his mouth that filled with blood nodding. Greyson stood between the two boys realizing the seriousness of the situation. "What are we gonna do" her voice cracked, she felt the lump in her throat grow and the tears start to well in her eyes.

Fez stares into Greys eyes for what felt like years before breaking apart and guiding them towards each other. "Both of you are gonna get out, any second the cops are gonna kick this door down and even if they know what he did... I'm still gonna go down longer." Fez mumbled.

Everything was happening so fast felt like time was sped up and her world felt like it was crashing around her. "W-what if we run?"

"There already on there way." Fez stated, he grabbed the sides of both the kids faces with his warm hand pressing there foreheads together and looking them in the eye. "I did this, okay. Me! So you two go out and surrender, don't fight okay." He says tears spilling on his hot cheeks.