14

G•                      —

G•

"Yo you alright?" A voice asked her bring her out of her thoughts.

She glanced over to the worried boy. "Yeah." She half smiled, After seeing Nate that Night she didn't know how to feel. She sat on Ashtrays bed like normal watching a movie this time she let him pick what movie too watch.

she was too dazed to really care.

"You have to tell me the truth because— because not telling me is just as good as lying."

A smile tugged on her lips knowing he cared she  scooted closer to ashtray leaning her head on his shoulder. "I'm okay." She mumbled honestly.

She had a lot of time to think and she realized that what happened to her doesn't define her,  Nate doesn't define her, she wasn't gonna let it. She wanted to grow from the mistakes and the hurt that happened in her life instead of being upset about it and replay the moment over and over in her head and thinking about each way it could of ended or a way she could of prevented it.

She knew it's what made her stronger and she couldn't keep trying to relive the past it wasn't healthy for her mentally. She didn't need space from her friends in actuality she wanted to be next to Ashtray, she could go to him and feel like a teenager she related to him in so many ways and he was just easy to talk too.

He looked down at her brown hair. "You know- Even if your okay- It's okay to not be. If you ever want to talk, I'm here." He told her genuinely. She could feel the smile pull on her lip instantly, she looked up to him. "Thank you." She felt hotties ride up her neck and cheeks.

"Are you blushing?" He questioned looking at her intently going back in forth between both of her eyes.  In all the years Greyson has been on this earth she has never blushed in her life, until with him.

She hadn't noticed until her hand went up to her cheeks feeling the warmth— but she had no time to Deny it with Fezco running it.

"Yo what the fuck?!" Ashtray questioned, Seeing his brother out of breath and stressed.

"We're getting Raided! Get the fuck up!"

The two teenagers snapped there eyes together, she shared the same panicked expression at he did. They leaped up out of the bed running after Fezco. "Fuck- Um. Get the bags and pull them to the bathroom! Just fucking dump them down the toilet." Fezco order, they nodded sprinting down the steps urgently.

She could hear the sirens from the police from down the street every minute getting closer and closer. "Hurry the fuck up!" Fezco order from the kitchen where he was dumping tons of pills down the sink.