27

"It is so fucking hot" grey said pulling the fan closer to her body.

"Yo, I'm hot too" ash said trying to pull the fan away from her but she glared at him, "if I go get you a hair tie will you share?" She smiled giving him his answer. It was the hottest day of the spring almost 100 degrees outside. it usually was hot because in Cali it never really got too cold the lowest was like 60 with a breeze clearly Mother Nature had to be going through something because it felt like the safari desert.

"Here sit up" she sat up on the couch while he tied back her hair into a high bun. "There, now share." She nodded moving the fan over to share it. She fell into his lap laying her head down on his legs looking up to the ceiling, "it's so hot" she complained to which he bend down pecking her lips while waving his hand around her face. "I know with this weather your gonna get a heat stroke"

Fez walked in, "what's up children" She rolled her eyes, "who? I'm grown"

He glanced at her from above the couch "Shut up tomato" that made her sit up straight. "Wow, Ed shearan is getting bold" her comment made Ashtray laughed amused, "no way your talking Caillou"

He gasped turning to glare at fez, "ginger"

"aw is baldy mad" She pouted sarcastically his smile dropped, "shut up before I shoot you both" He threatened. Fez chuckled slouching into the couch beside them, "we got business today"

"Can I come?" She asked to which he shook his head.

"No"

"why not"

"Because we're not involving you in dangerous shit" Fez answered for her.

"Oh but you can do dangerous shit?" She scoffed, "whatever" she said sitting up. He looked back, "what is your issue?"

"It's fine, just go" she mumbled standing up and walking upstairs but ashtray was too smart to 'just go' he knew when a girl says I'm fine she's never actually, 'fine."

He glanced at fez. "If you don't get to ass up and go after her" He nodded, "right."

Greyson was already in his room and she was fucking annoyed. She wasn't upset about him doing business she obviously knew they had too and wasn't gonna complain about it because that's how they made a living, she was upset that he didn't know why she was upset. She knew it probably didn't make sense but too her it did.

She didn't get mad at ash a lot he was her outlet and her safe spot but there was those very few times where he really proved himself to be a dude— she heard the door open behind her while she threw shit in her book bag some may say she was being dramatic but she wasn't moving out or anything like that she just needed to get out the house for awhile it was getting way to claustrophobic in testosterone and if she didn't get some space she was scared she might punch her boyfriend.

"What are you doing?" Ash said sitting on the bed and pulling stuff out of her bag. She grabbed it out of his hand shoving her charger back into her bag, "out" she mumbled throwing it over her shoulders.

"You'd really this mad? You know I have to go I don't have a choice don't don't leave"

She sighed, "I'm leaving the house I'll be back— just need some space"

"From me?"

Again she shook her head, "from men who don't know women"