Chapter 1

Alex's P.O.V

Heeya! My name is Alex Dorame! I have a YouTube channel that recently has got a load of subscribers. I love each and everyone one of them! Oh and I am obsessed with peace tea! It's my addiction. I also have a YouTube channel with My Digital Escape and I go to school with Johnnie Guilbert (who is apart of My Digital Escape.) I try to stay positive but sometimes it's hard but with my subscribers helping me through support, it's getting easier. I have a few close friends and they're all from MDE. I live with my family but most the time I just talk to Bryan Stars because he always makes me smile. My favourite place to hang out is the park near my house.

"Alex!" I heard my mum call from downstairs, interrupting my chain on thought.

"What?" I asked my mum as I placed down my pencil on my desk. I was drawing some random doodles.

"Can you come here, please?" My mum replied so I got up from my desk and walked over to the corner where I keep my Peace Tea drinks. I then opened the drink, getting a slight bit of the drink on my Ghost Town top, as a fizz echoed around my room. Walking down the cream carpeted stairs, I was faced with my mum who was wearing blue denim trousers, a sensible black and white top and a pink apron, coated with random splodgies of different ingredients over it.

"That Peace Tea costs you so much. Think of how many band t-shirts you could have got instead." My mum said. I looked down at myself through embarrassment or curiosity. I was wearing black ripped jeans, a Ghost Town - The AfterParty top and my cat ears because why not.

"I know mum but they're so nice." I laughed, putting my blue fringe out of my face.

"It's dinner anyway" she said, placing a plate on the table whilst the rest of my family sat down, getting ready for a delicious dinner.

"I'm going to go back in my room" I told my mum after I ate my dinner and had some small talk with my sister.

"Okay. If you're going to edit a video or make a video, keep it down." My mum told me so I got up, placed my plate in the dishwasher and climbed upstairs into my room. I decided that I would edit a video tonight as opposed to making one. "Darling, it's really late now and you've got school. Go to bed now." She said as I saved, shut down and moved my laptop from my bed.

"Okay, night." I said as I changed into my pyjamas. Adventure Time top and matching bottoms. I took my cat ears off, brushed my teeth and took off my makeup before I crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

*in the morning*

"Alex!! Wake up! You told me to wake you up at half six so you can get everything sorted!" My sister yelled whilst shaking me.

"5 more minutes." I said, burying my head back in my pillow. I was definitely not a morning person.

"Fine" she said as she closed the door.

1 hour later

"Wake up!" My sister yelled. I look up and see that she is all ready for school.

"What time is it?" I ask, still hugging my bed - not wanting to leave it.

"It's 7:30! The bus is nearly here!" She told me.

"Shit! I'm not ready!" I spoke as I jumped from my bed, getting blinded by the bright lights flooding into my room, and scavenged through my drawers for something to wear.

"I know! I told you to get up!" She replied.

I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Johnnie.

Hey Johnnie. I slept in and I am going to miss the bus, can I please get a lift with you? - Alex

PING!!

Again! Why don't you get a lift with me everyday because you're always late anyway - Johnnie

I smiled and replied,

Thanks! I would love that!

I started to get ready. I changed into my party in the graveyard top and my blue ripped jeans. At the moment I had bright blue hair but I'm debating whether to change it. I moved my fringe out of my face as I put my makeup on. I put some pale foundation on and black eyeliner and then I let my fringe sit over my eyes. Ready for school, after 30 mins and the bus, I grabbed my skull bag and waited for Johnnie.

BEEP BEEP!

Johnnie Guilberts car horn indicated that he was here. I grabbed a peace tea (tea and lemon flavoured) from one of the many piles I have in my room and opened it, taking a sip. I then stuffed a few peace tea's in my bag, making sure I can last through the day, and left my house. I double checked to make sure I had my iPhone, earphones and key, which I did.

"Hey! Thanks so much!" I told Johnnie, as I climbed into his car.

"No problem! Panic! at the disco!?" Johnnie suggested music, one of his favourite bands.

"Of course!" I said as I write sins not tragedies played through out the car.

Oh,
Well imagine,
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
And I can't help but to hear,
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words:
"What a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter,
"And, yes, but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore."

I'd chime in with a
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality.
I'd chime in,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of...

Well in fact,
Well I'll look at it this way,
I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast
So, pour the champagne
Oh! Well in fact,
Well I'll look at it this way,
I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast,
So, pour the champagne, pour the champagne

I'd chime in with a
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality.
I'd chime in,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality again.

I'd chime in,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality.
I'd chime in,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality again.

Johnnie and I sing whilst laughing.

"I love panic! at the disco!" Johnnie said.

"Really?! I couldn't tell" I told him sarcastically whilst looking at what he was wearing. His ripped black skinny jeans, black vans and his panic! at the disco top.

"We're here!!" Johnnie chimed as he turned off the radio and parked the car.

"Can't wait" I said sarcastically as I climbed out of the car.