Chapter 7

Alex's P.O.V

I stepped into my house with a very fast beating heart. I hope my mum lets me - even if she didn't I could still go because I was 17 but I didn't want to have an argument with her.

"Hey sweetie" My mum said, noticing that I'm back.

"Hi, what's that smell?" I asked when a smell of pie and chips wafted up my nose.

"Dinner" my mum told me as she shut the door behind me.

"Where have you been? It's 4 o'clock and usually you're back before then" She said with a concerned look on her face.

"I've been out and having fun" I told her.

"And no trouble happened?" My mum asked, still not convinced.

"No trouble happened. Don't worry about me, I'm a big girl now" I joked, putting a reassuring arm on her.

"I know" She smiled.

"On that subject.....I've got a question to ask you" I told my mum slowly, not sure if I should ask her or not. I really wanted to live with MDE because it would be fun and a once in a lifetime opportunity. It could also help my YouTube channel get more subscribers - not that I wasn't happy with the amount I already have.

"And that would be?" My mum asked, walking into the kitchen to start cooking as I followed.

"Well, as you know Johnnie, Bryan and I are apart of My Digital Escape and we always have to meet up to do videos together and we can't do that often because Bryan lives quite far out" I explained.

"Yes..." My mum said, becoming intrigued but still cooking.

"So, if there was a way for all of MDE to live near each other, would it or would it not be better for the YouTube channel?" I asked my mum, making sure she was on the same page before I revealed the truth of the situation.

"Yes; the closest you guys are the better it would be. So, is everyone moving closer to town?" She asked, rolling some pastry.

"You could say that" I spoke.

"Just cut to the chase, Alex. I can tell you want to tell me something" My mum told me.

"Okay. Me and the rest of MDE are going to move in together - in a house near town but I'm going to just move in with Johnnie and Bryan at first" I said very quickly, hoping my mum could understand what I was saying at the pace I spoke.

"Ermm...okay" She said, forgetting her cooking and sitting down at the stool in the corner.

"I know it's a lot to take in mum but it would help my channel and I would still see you and go to school" I explained, trying to soften the blow.

"I understand. You're 17 now and it's up to you where you want to go. As long as you do your school work and don't get in any trouble, the choice is yours." She told me, grabbing my hand. I can't believe how nice she was being about this! I can't believe that she was so understanding about my situation. I smiled very widely as I spoke,

"OMG!! I love you so much mum!!" I practically squealed, pulling my mum in for a massive well-deserved hug.

"I love you to" She laughed

*next morning*

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up refreshed and happy - still buzzing at the fact that I was going to move in to a house with Bryan and Johnnie...today! It was going to be brilliant and, considering I don't have too much stuff, it wasn't going to take long either.