Chapter 17

Jeydon's P.O.V

"So, are you going to be moving away?" Sam, my girlfriend, asked.

I was driving and she was in the passenger side. We had been driving for hours now and it was getting tiring.

"I think I will. It will be better for MDE if we are all near each other" I explained to Sam.

"Yeah but it won't be better for me. I don't want you to be away from me. Call me selfish but I want to be with you all the time" Sam told me, looking straight at me.

"I know but I need to do this. I need to do it for my future" I broke it to Sam who was now becoming red in the face while I slowed down and stopped for the red light.

"What about our future?" Sam countered to me. All this time I had been looking at the road, forward, and not at Sam through guilt and concentration.

"It's something I have to do. Why don't you move down here if you're so upset about me moving? The bottom line is, no matter how much I love you baby, I have to do this and I want to do this with you" I replied to Sam while putting my foot on the accelerator when the light turned green.

"So you want me to move closer to you, to move near here?" Sam asked me.

"Yeah. Hopefully, when I talk to the guys, there will be enough room for you in the house. That is, if you want to move in with me." I slipped the question into what I was saying to Sam who was now shocked.

"What? You want me to move in?!" Sam sounded confused, almost as if we weren't to have a future.

"Of course I do." I honestly told her.

"So do I" Sam now smiled at me.

All that was left to do was to ask the guys if Sam could move in. It wouldn't too much trouble. They would let her stay...wouldn't they? I mean, she wasn't any trouble.

*later that night*

Alex's P.O.V

I can't believe he did that. To bring up my self-harm even though he did it himself. I tried to not take it too personally. I mean, he was pissed so it was probably the first thing that popped in his mind. But I couldn't not take it personally. I loved him and he treated me like that. Maybe I was just being paranoid and too emotional. I just needed sleep. That's all. Sleep.

I lay my head on the pillow, letting my tears dampen it, as I fell into a pain ridden sleep.

Bryan's P.O.V

"Heyy!" Jeydon exclaimed, walking through the door with Sam behind. I had met Sam a few times before so we knew each other fairly well. She has always been nice to me and very funny.

"Hi" Sam greeted us all a little more quietly.

"What took you so long?" Johnnie spoke.

"Traffic" Sam replied with a smile before sitting down.

"I've got to go and check on something" Johnnie said as he got up and walked upstairs.

"What's that about?" Jeydon asked, concern plastered over his face.

"Oh, Alex and Johnnie got in some argument" I explained.

"Is it true? Are they actually going out?" Jeydon now asked, intrigued.

"Yeah. They have been for a while now" Kyle joined in too.

"That's cool" Sam grinned back at us.

"So, about you moving in" I started saying before my sentence it was interrupted.

"Is it still happening? I've got a few questions to ask still" Jeydon blabbered on as he took a seat next to Sam and held her hand. Sam kissed him on the neck gently before Jeydon returned the favour. They were a lovey-dovey couple so it was typical to see them doing this kind of thing.

"Yes, what questions?" I responded.

"If...if...I move in, can Sam as well?" Jeydon asked very hesitantly, maybe because he thought it was rude.

"It would be amazing and I wouldn't be any trouble" Sam smiled back at me.

"Of course you can. You don't even need to ask!" I laughed at them.

"Thanks. We'll grab our things and start moving in on Monday but for now, let's stay the night and then get back home" Jeydon was talking to Sam.

"Okay, baby" Sam grinned like a toddler with a new toy as she kissed Jeydon. Jeydon kissed back with a fiery passion.

"Ewww. I'm going to be sick. Just stop" Kyle remarked, half-giggling half-serious.

"Shut up" I heard Sam laugh as I turned all my attention to the third horror film we watched.

Johnnie's P.O.V

"Alex? Alex?" I asked quietly, knocking on our bedroom door. After several knocks and no response, I twisted the door handle, expecting it to be locked, but when it wasn't I walked in. I saw Alex, asleep, with mascara streaked all over her face. She looked very tired and upset. I just wanted to grab her and tell her everything would be okay. I wanted to apologise to her. I hated seeing her like this and I needed to do something.

Before I started to walk out, and leave Alex alone, I stubbed my toe and practically shrieked out like a girl. Embarrassment filling the room, I tried to sneak out.

"Jo-Johnnie?" Alex barely spoke through her tiredness before running her eyes. Her blue hair was held up in a messy bun with her fringe up. I loved seeing all her face but not this upset.

"Yeah, sweetie?" I asked Alex in my most caring tone. I was very sorry and I wanted to admit it to her because that was the least she deserved.

"I'm sorry about earlier" Alex cried, rubbing her eyes again.

"No. I'm sorry. You shouldn't be sorry. You've got nothing to apologise for" I started to explain to Alex while moving over to her bed. Alex was submerged in her covers.

"No, I do. I'm sorry" Alex demmanded.

"I love you" I stated as I started to bury myself in Alex's thick covers.

"I love you more" Alex told me before I started to plunge my lips onto hers.

A/N

Hey guys! Hoping to update my other stories soon and start to write a new one but I'm mostly going to focus on this story. Thanks to anyone who reads it because it means a lot. Hope you enjoy this chapter (even though my chapters are getting longer.) ~ Tiff xxxx