Chapter 6

*the day after*

Alex's P.O.V

RING!! RING!!

"H-hello" I struggled in my morning voice as I weakly raised my head and grabbed the phone from my bedside table.

"Morning sleeping beauty" I heard Johhnie say, which obviously made me blush.

"So, what's up?" I asked as I sat up and opened a can of peace tea before downing it as Johnnie replied

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park and meet Bryan" He asked me.

"Bryan from MDE?" I asked after him. I met with Bryan before because we're both a part of My Digital Escape.

"Obviously" Johnnie laughed

"Yeah, what time are we meeting up?" I took another swig of my peace tea.

"I'll pick you up at like 1 so in a couple of hours" he told me. I looked at the alarm on my bedside table and was shocked I had slept in for that long.

"Okay, thanks" I said, fiddling with my hair.

"Love you, bye" Johnnie told me.

"Love you too, bye!" I said and then hung up, smiling like a crazy idiot.

I quickly decided to get changed into my black ripped jeans and my long All Time Low top and went downstairs for something to eat when I saw my sister already eating a bowl of cereal. With a peace tea in one hand, I sat on the dining room table and started scrolling through my Instagram. I was very happy that almost every comment was positive and the amount of positive comments was increasing.

"So, what are you doing today?" My sister asked me, curiosity getting the better of her.

"Going to the park with Bryan and Johnnie" I replied simply and honestly.

"Ooh la la" My sister said in a mimicking tone.

"Shut up!" I laughed. I couldn't wait to go to the park. Bryan was so much fun and Johnnie was well....Johnnie!

*at the park*

"Is this the first time you have been out with Alex where she hasn't bought Peace Tea with her?" Bryan asked in a joking way.

"Yeah, actually" Johnnie looked suspiciously at me.

"Aha, boys, and that is where you are wrong" I replied in a detectives voice whilst reaching into my bag and pulling out can after can after can of Peace Tea. This was actually probably an unhealthy obsession...The boys laughed as they grabbed one each and opened it. They liked Peace Tea as much as me but they just didn't admit it.

"So, My Digital Escape is getting pretty big now!" Bryan smiled as we agreed in unison.

"Yeah, In fact I'm moving in with you so we can make more videos easily" Johnnie told Bryan.

"What, are you guys going to try and get as many people of My Digital Escape to live in one big house so we can make videos together?" I laughed, joking.

"Well, what we are going to do is, because the rent for a big house is to expensive right now, get 2 or 3 members from MDE in a house and wait till MDE is bigger and then eventually get more people in the house and get a bigger house" Bryan explained to me. I was surprised that this was an actual plan.

"That's why we were going to ask if you wanted to move in with us! You would have your own room and the rent is very cheap! Obviously you don't have to" Johnnie told asked me, becoming slightly unconfident towards the end. I slowly started to understand and take in all the information I was given.