Chapter 12

Alex's P.O.V

"So, what do you have to say for yourselves?" The new teacher, who was found out was called Mrs. Gibson, asked to me and Johnnie. We were sat next to each other at the front and our interrogation had just started to begin.

"Nothing. We didn't do anything wrong. If we did wrong, the others done worse" Johnnie said, holding my hand underneath the desk.

"No, don't manipulate the situation young man!" She screamed, putting both hands on the desk and her face in Johnnies.

"I'm 16 and in year 11, I don't need to listen to you. In a year I'm going to college and I don't need to see you" Johnnie spoke, remaining strong.

"People like you always stress me" Miss spoke, throwing her hands in the air and walking towards her desk.

"Where's our other teacher?" I asked, breaking the few precious minutes of silence we had.

"Gone. Quit. Now you have me and you will abide to my rules!!" Miss said to me now.

"Stop holding hands!! There will be no show of public affection in my classroom. You will be moved to the front near the girls and Johnnie will be moved to the back near the boys so you can actually be social." Miss exclaimed. Oh god no! I couldn't protect myself! I couldn't defend myself! I'm going to be screwed without Johnnie.

"No! Please" I blurted out whilst still remained holding Johnnie's hand.

"Shut up! You will follow my rules! If I see you guys talking in school or being anywhere in school you will be put in an after school detention as your parents will be notified" Miss threatened us.

"That won't stop us. We live in our own house together so we don't care spending after school detentions together. If we did care, we wouldn't show up" Johnnie laughed.

"Well, when you're expelled you will. If I see you talking together in form, you will expelled" She threatened again.

"That's still not gonna stop us. I don't care if I get expelled. This school is shit anyway" Johnnie got up and started to leave before offering his hand out to me in his exit. I took his hand and walked out with a smile on my face.

"Did you really just do that?" I asked, buzzing from the excitement. Of course I wasn't going to listen to her. There was no way in Hell that I would split from Johnnie for even a day. He's been my friend for my whole life and my boyfriend for a couple of months and I loved him.

"I did. For you. I might as well move but as soon as forms over, I'll talk to you. If I get expelled I would be forced to move back in but I'm going to act like it doesn't bother me so she can't threaten. We'll talk to each other after forms over" Johnnie honestly stated.

"Of course" I smiled before kissing him and walking out of school to go home.

Alex's P.O.V

The next day slowly and surely came with anticipation but also with trepidation. What was going to happen? I couldn't get expelled because then I would have to live back with my mum. It isn't bad living with my mum but it isn't living with Johnnie so it wasn't good. I really didn't want to leave Johnnie. I didn't see why Miranda and her boyfriend didn't have to split up but me and Johnnie had to! It was so unfair! But...I had to deal with it.

"I'm so nervous" Johnnie said when we were walking to school. I could tell he was nervous by the way he kept playing with his hair and kept flicking his wristbands against his arm.

"Me to" I replied to him a little shakily.

"Just listen to what Bryan says - it's only for 20 minutes in the morning and then we can be together after" Johnnie said out loud but I think he spoke it mainly for his own benefit.

"Yeah. Only 20 minutes. We'll be fine!" I spoke out loud now, mainly for my own benefit.

*in form*

As soon as I stepped into form, Mrs. Capon was staring at me with her judgmental and beady eyes whilst watching my every move. I took a seat at the front, near the popular girls as Johnnie did the same but with the boys. The girls looked at me with disgusted and questioning faces.

"As you can tell, there has been a seating plan reinforced. I would like you to sit boy-girl-boy-girl l. Can you do that now please?" She spoke up to the whole of the class before turning her back and rubbing off useless bits of information of the whiteboard.

I looked up at Johnnie, as he did to me, and we practically ran to each other.

"Boy-girl-boy-girl, right? Well, I'm a boy and you're a girl so" Johnnie confidently smiled before giving me a quick hug and sitting in the seat ahead of him. I took my place next to him.

"Hopefully we won't get caught out" I begged to Johnnie. All the class had already gotten themselves to a seating plan (a little primary school if you ask me) and the rule followed everywhere. Sluts sitting next to their boyfriends or people they may or may not have fucked.

"No no no no no noooo!" Miss shouted whilst pointing at me and Johnnie. We weren't even doing anything romantic like we would usually do.

"Why? It's girl-boy-girl-boy" Johnnie innocently asked.

"Because not you guys together! Nope! Not doing it!l" Miss threw her hands in the air in a big dramatic scene.

"Fine" Johnnie said, his confidence dwindling because of the audience and the threat of leaving My Digital Escape. Johnnie got up and moved next to a slut on the other side of the room. He was at the end of the row so he had one girl next to him and no boys. I got up and moved to the same place as Johnnie but on the other side of the room. I had a random boy on one side and no one on the other.

A/N

OMGOMGOSMOMGOMGOMGKFOFMFMFKXMDMZ DID YOU GUYS SEE THE MDE VIDEO?!?! I COMMENTED ON INSTAGRAM THE DARE KISS ALEX AND HE DID IT!! HE KISSED ALEX!! ALEX AND JOHNNIE KISSED!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!! ALEX AND JOHNNIE KISSED!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! AHAHHA!! IM SOOO WEIRD BUT THEY DID ACTUALLY KISS!! JOHNNIE AND ALEX KISSED!!!! *deep breath* I'm fine. It's all fine ~ Tiff x