Chapter 9

Alex's P.O.V

"Why?" Was all Johnnie could say. He genially looked like his heart was ripped into pieces. Did I really hurt him that bad?

"Just..." I exhaled before running off.

Johnnies P.O.V

"Why?" Was all I could say. How could my princess do this to herself? She's perfect! Why would she want to do that? I mean, I can't say I was perfect and had never done it....but this was Alex! She was the prettiest, funniest, happiest person ever! Why? It was all those bullies and messages and everything...

"Just..." Alex said before running off. I immediately went to get up and chase after her.

"Don't. Let her cool off" Bryan instructed me, grabbing my arm.

"Fine" I said, sitting back down.

Alex's P.O.V

I had been crying now for what seemed like an eternity. I didn't want to face Johnnie. I hurt him so bad. All this problem and heartache was due to me and I wanted to self-harm so badly now. I just got that upset that I couldn't move. I just sat on my bed, feeling numb and empty as the tears fall from my eyes and rolled gently down my cheeks. I finally found someone who loved me for who I am and I go and fuck it up like usual.

I heard the door opening from downstairs and heard either Johnnie or Bryan through the front door keys down in the bowl by the door.

"Just leave her for a bit. She just wants to be alone" Bryan told Johnnie from downstairs. Bryan was right, I did want to be alone.

"So she can do that to herself again?! No!" Johnnie practically screamed. Wow, not even my boyfriend can leave me alone for fear of my insanity. I was a fuck up and this whole mess happened because of me self-harming but I still wanted to self-harm so bad now.

Johnnie stormed in my room and I quickly wiped my cheeks.

Johnnie's P.O.V

I slammed into Alex's room to see Alex on her bed, cross-legged with black mascara running down her face. Her eyes were puffy and red as tears were still running down her face. She quickly wiped her eyes, further smudging her eyeliner, and pulling a fake smile.

Alex's P.O.V

"Hi" I whispered.

"Sweetie, why?" Johnnie asked, sitting next to me as he put an arm over my shoulder and rubbed it, comforting me.

"I'm sorry" I cried.

"You should have told me. I can help you, why?" Johnnie replied.

"I did it when we got all those messages!!" I was now crying into his chest as he now had his arms wrapped around me.

"Babe, we can get you through this! Was that the last time?" Johnnie asked.

"Yes, I only done it then" I told him honestly.

"I'm always here for you. If you ever feel like that, message or call me. No matter if it's night or day, I will be there. I love you and you need to recognise your worth. You're the most perfect girl I've ever seen and been with. You mean the world to me. When will you start seeing that everyone who insults you, are jealous? You have beauty, brains and personality! You're my world" Johnnie told me, pushing me out of his chest, grabbing my hand and looking straight into my eyes. Did he mean all that?

"So you don't think I'm a freak?" I asked, still crying for some reason.

"No, not at all! That would be hypocritical of me" Johnnie said. I did remember when Johnnie tried committing suicide and used to self-harm a lot. Back then, not self-harming or attempting suicide was a daily basis for me and Johnnie.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you too" He said and, with my eyes full of sleep, I drifted off on Johnnie's shoulder.

*morning*

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up, pillow damp from tears, lying on Johnnie. I turned over and read the time; 7:00.

"Johnnie" I shook him lightly, an attempt to wake him up.

"Johnnie" I now repeated myself.

"Yeah?" He asked, voice croaky. He looked up at me, hair all over the place.

"Time to get up for school" I practically cried. Yay.....

"Fun" Johnnie said, getting up from the bed, yawning and stretching. He finally reached the curtain and drew them, letting light spill into the once poorly lit room.

Me and Johnnie got dressed in silence and got ready in silence, too tired to talk.

"Want PeaceTea?" I asked Johnnie. PeaceTea always woke me up.

"Thanks" Johnnie said, putting his hands out to catch it.

"So, how we getting to school?" I asked, throwing the PeaceTea while Johnnie caught it.

"My car" Johnnie replied simply.

"Cool" I said, walking past the hallway and and walking downstairs while Johnnie followed. I didn't want to be too loud because Bryan is still asleep because he hasn't got school.

"Want some toast?" I asked Johnnie, buttering mine.

"Yeah, please" Johnnie said, taking a seat on the sofa in the living room.

*at school*

"Take a seat, guys" Miss told everyone in form, me and Johnnie already sitting in back corner of the room.

"It's a new week so I want great behaviour for all of you, no matter what" Miss begun saying but I got very bored very easily and started singing lyrics in my head.

*couple of minutes*

"Alex? Alex?" I heard Miss ask me.

"Yes?" I replied back.

"I asked you about 5 times. Come and find what x is on the board" Miss demanded me so, after I found that x equals 3.5, I made my way back to my seat.

A few questions and volunteers later, form time was over and we were now going into our lesson.

"Bye, Alex" Johnnie said to me, clinging on to my hand, when he arrived at his first lesson.

"Bye, Johnnie" I replied, Johnnie still not letting me go.

"Bye" he repeated himself.

"This is the part where you let go" I joked with him before he kissed me in front of everyone. I didn't think they knew, oh well...now they do. I wrapped my arms around him and kiss him more until we both pulled away, releasing we were in school and we couldn't make out with everyone watching.

"Bye" I laughed, walking towards my first lesson with shocked faces from everyone.