Chapter 18

Alex's P.O.V

"Hurry up! What's taking you so long?" I heard Bryan's voice reach me and Johnnie.

"We should get up. It sounds like they want us" I spoke quietly to Johnnie who was laid next to me in my cover.

"Why? I like it here" Johnnie said with a smirk as he moved his hand and cupped my breast. Initially it was a shock because Johnnie had never been very confident but it made me smile and I liked it.

"Me to but they want us" I complained to him.

"We'll go down soon" Johnnie grinned, still with his hand on me.

"Okay" I replied to him, giving him a peck on the lips.

Kyle's P.O.V

"How long? What do you guys think they're doing up there?" I asked Bryan, Sam and Jeydon about Alex and Johnnie.

"We all know what they're doing up there" Bryan laughed before he winked.

"I'm not listening to that all night! I don't want to hear them having sex" Jeydon now giggled as he joined in with our joke.

"Give them privacy. If they do that then it's up to them" Sam said with maturity.

"Yeah, baby" Jeydon agreed while kissing Sam.

Literally everywhere I go is love, love and love. It's alright because it's my friends but I don't want to hear not see anything dirty - if you get what I mean.

"Well they need to hurry up because we need to decide on where everyone is sleeping and Jeydon hasn't even seen Alex yet. What's the time anyway?" I thought out loud.

"It is 1:15am! Woah! I didn't realise it was that early" Bryan sounded shocked after he looked at his watch and checked the time.

"Alex! I've been here for ages now and you haven't said hello! And I've only seen you for a bit Johnnie!" Jeydon yelled.

"Coming, Jeydon! Calm down" Alex yelled back downstairs while laughing.

Alex's P.O.V

"Why did you have to say that for? Now we have to get up" Johnnie exhaled deeply while complaining at me.

"I'm sorry but I have to be sociable" I grinned as I sat up in my bed that occupied Johnnie as well.

"No you don't" Johnnie joked but I stood up and put on some pyjama shorts as I was only in my knickers and ATL top.

"I want to be then" I countered Johnnie's complaints before Johnnie got up and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Do I have to share you with everyone? Why can't I just have you? Why can't you just be mine?" Johnnie asked suddenly, his face becoming closer to mine. Although we've kissed at least a hindered times before, it never got old and I always smiled when I thought of it. I love him and I hope he loves me to.

"I'm yours. Only yours" I answered Johnnie with a happy face.

"Let's go down there then" Johnnie groaned. He grabbed my hand as we walked downstairs.

As soon as he walked through the living room door, all heads turned.

"Finally!!" Jeydon exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air for dramatic effect.

"Yes, finally" I agreed before grabbing Jeydon and hugging him.

"So, are you moving in?" I asked him, very excited for the answer.

"Yup with Sam as well!" Jeydon smiled.

"Awesome. Hey Sam" I now went over to Sam as I gave her a welcome hug. Johnnie did the same after I was done.

"So there's a lot of people now" Bryan stated the obvious from the sofa.

"So that means more socialising and less sex. We don't want to hear it" Kyle nagged me and Johnnie like a mother would to her child. I flashed bright red.

"We weren't having sex" Johnnie stepped in as my embarrassment took a hold of me.

"Just leading up to it" Bryan nudged Johnnie before winking.

"No guys" I laughed. I then launched myself on to the seat next to Kyle, leaving Jeydon and Johnnie to stand.

"There is enough seats you know" Sam told them.

"They don't notice anything" I complained to Sam.

"Tell me about it" Sam laughed with me now.

"Shut up. We're very smart actually" Johnnie spoke in a posh tone as he tried to prove his intellect.

"We know you are" I backed Johnnie up.

"Considering we haven't seen each other in ages, I think we should go somewhere tomorrow" Bryan confidently told us.

"Yeah, that sounds fun" Jeydon agreed.

"Where would we go?" Kyle asked the group.

"Cinema? Watch a horror?" Sam suggested.

"Yess!! Please! That's awesome!!" I cried out in happiness and excitement.

"Okay then. That's the plan for tomorrow but right now I'm going to bed" Bryan said to us all.

"Yeah, it is a bit late" I agreed.

"Fine but I want to hang out with you for longer tomorrow" Jeydon settled.

"You will" I promised him.

Now, with all of us going to bed, we each quickly picked where we would be sleeping for now. I was sharing with Sam, Johnnie with Kyle and Jeydon with Bryan.

"I have something to ask you" Sam hesitantly spoke as I was just getting into my bed in my adventure time top and knickers.

"Yeah, anything" I told Sam. Sam was sat on her bed, still in her clothes, and looking down as if she was ashamed.

"I...I...I've got to go back. I can't stay here. My mum has my little sister and brother to look after and she's disabled so I have to go back and help her" Sam blurted out nearer the end.

"Oh. Are you sure you want to go back? Is you mum making you?" I asked her as I walked over to her bed and sat on the end of it so I was facing Sam.

"I do want to go back and my mum isn't forcing me. She would actually tell me to move her and start fresh but I would feel too guilty. I would still visit Jeydon and always message him but I still need to be with my mum" Sam honestly said to me.

"I know. If it's what you have to do then it's what you have to do. Jeydon would inderstand as would all of us. I was very scared about moving in because I would leave my mum and my mum isn't disabled or anything. Have you told Jeydon yet?" I comforted Sam who looked very pale and very stressed.

"No, not yet. He's so excited and I don't want to ruin it for him. I thought I could move in and it would be awesome but then I kept on feeling guilty and I know now that I cant." Sam replied to me.

"You'll be fine. Have a nice day out tomorrow and then, when you're comfortable, tell him. Sure he's going to be upset but he'll understand and you guys can still message and Skype" I told Sam.

"Yeah. Thanks, Alex. You're always so happy and I don't know how you do it" Sam smiled. I got off her bed and smiled back. Then I climbed into my bed without saying a word.

Everyone thinks I'm happy.

What they don't know is I drowning.
Drowning in pain.
Drowning in sorrow.
Drowning in everyday life.

A/N

Late update, I know. I'm very sorry but I've been super busy and kinda upset lately. I just need to remember that your guys comments are amazing and so helpful and make me so happy. Enjoy this chapter <3 ~ Tiff