Chapter 21

Alex's P.O.V

When we finally got home, we were welcomed to silence. It felt so weird for a house with us living in to be silent. Jeydon and Sam were talking still - hopefully going well.

"What to do? What to do?" Bryan muttered as he walked around the living, which we just entered, like a police officer interrogating us.

"I don't know. It is quite late, why don't we go to bed?" Kyle suggested.

"It's only eleven o'clock! Should we do a Q and A video with all of us?" Bryan offered, sitting down on the armchair.

"Where are we supposed to get the questions from at the time of night?" I asked, dragging Johnnie to the sofa as I sat down next to him.

"Unlike you, not everybody goes to bed early" Bryan joked.

"He's got a point. Let's ask online" Johnnie spoke as Kyle laughed.

Logging into My Digital Escape's Instagram page was Bryan, we each logged into our own Snapchat and Kyle helped with getting questions from Twitter. Much to my surprise, people were actually sending in questions. Some of them silly, some of them serious but overall it looked like a good video could be made that people would enjoy.

*after video*

"That was pretty fun" Kyle spoke up first.

"Yeah but where is Jeydon and Sam?" I asked.

"Should we call them?" Kyle asked me as he saw my worries face.

"Ye.." I was about to reply before my answer was cut short.

"They wanted privacy though" Johnnie reminded all of us.

"Yeah, about 2 or 3 hours ago. We've made a video, edited it and uploaded it in the time it took them to talk. I think they would be done by now" I snapped through exhaustion.

"Fine" Johnnie stated.

I unlocked my phone and started to ring Jeydon, my phone pressed against my ear as I listened to the agonising dial tone.

"Hello" Jeydon said as he picked up the phone.

"Hi, we were just wondering how long you was going to be" I explained the whole point of this phone call to Jeydon while dragging the rest of them into it.

"We're just getting in the taxi now" Jeydon informed me as I could hear Sam laughing in the background.

"Did everything sort itself out?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're going to Skype, message and see each other often. Just because Sam can't move over here, doesn't mean that I won't see her again" Jeydon maturely explained his and Sam's plan.

"That's great. I've got to go now so I'll see you back here soon" I spoke down the phone.

"Bye" Jeydon replied.

"Bye" I finished, hanging up the phone. After explaining to the rest of the guys what just happened, we waited for them both to arrive. We didn't drop then of too far fro here so it wouldn't be a long wait for an average patient person...that wasn't me.

It was going to be weird, being the only girl in the house again. I know Sam was only here for two days but I was getting used to it. Hopefully, when Shannon arrives, she won't be too hostile. She seems like a very down-to-earth girl but I've never actually met her before.

After, what felt like to me, a couple centuries but, according to the clock, it was only ten minutes, they both arrived. Hand-in-hand they walked into the house with smiles on their faces.