Chapter 10

Alex's P.O.V

I took my seat in my first class, unpacked my things and got my completed homework set last lesson, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

"So, you and that Emo guy" one of the popular lot said to me. Funny how they're nice to me when I have gossip...

"Me and Johnnie - he does have a name" I corrected her, unfortunately she sits in front of me and kept turning around.

"Yeah, yeah, who asked who out?" She dug deeper into my life and I was starting to get annoyed. If she was my friend, I would tell her everything and more (like I did with Bryan) but she's not so I wasn't going to reveal anything.

"Leave me alone. I'm not going to give you any gossip about my life. It's mine. It's really pathetic that you have to focus on other people's lives to distract yourselves from your own" I told her and, with a shocked and hurt face, she turned around and waited for the teacher to come.

*after lesson*

"Hi!" I waved to Johnnie who waited outside my class.

"Hey" Johnnie waved back, grabbing my hand.

Everyone behind us was shouting things like "Emo" and "Goth" but it happens all the time that it doesn't bother me anymore.

"Don't listen to them" Johnnie comforted me, remembering the incident.

"I'm not" I smiled back to him"

"So, Bryan wants us all to make a video at his house. Wow, that sounds so wrong" Johnnie laughed.

"It actually does. I assume he wants us to film it for My Digital Escape" I giggled, walking across the school with Johnnie.

"Yeah" Johnnie agreed.

*after school, at house*

"I just think it would be good if we explain that there's going to be a lot more videos on MDE" Bryan explained his plan.

"That's cool, let's get going" Johnnie said, placing his school bag on the floor.

"Hey, I'm Bryan!" Bryan clicked record and started introducing.

"Alex" I waved to the camera and done a peace sign.

"And I'm Johnnie" Johnnie spoke whilst flicking some of his fringe out of his eyes.

"And we're going to be filming a lot of new videos a lot so expect spam from us" Bryan started explaining.

I hoped people would continue watching us because Johnnie and MDE was the only things I had right now.

*after video*

"So, I was wondering...considering that you're alright with it....you know, because it's been a while since our first date...." Johnnie stuttered whilst looking down at his feet, his nervous habits making me smile.

"Spit it out, Guilbert" I joked, wrapping my arms over his shoulders and placing my forehead on his - our lips inches away from each other.

"Would you, Alex Dorame, want to come on a date with me?" Johnnie grinned, knowing the answer.

"Maybe..." I trailed off, facing away from him.

"Oh! Come on! For me?" He asked, kissing my cheek.

"I suppose; for you" I told him, his arms on my hips and mine around his shoulders.