20

They all went to the living room, Y/n see a man with long black hair, wearing green clothing, 'strange I have never seen him before' Y/n thought.

A girl with long bold reddish-orange hair was there with a guy that seems like a robot and of course Thor.

The something zoom passed Y/n, then it zoom again and stop infront of her.

A guy with musculine body that has white hair with black roots. ''Hello princessa, I'm Pietro and you are?'' The guy said ''I'm Y/n'' and he zoom away.

''Hello I am Wanda and that is Vision'' the girl with reddish-orange hair said, ''Hello! And who is that?''

''That is Loki'' Y/n look at Loki, he was rather busy with the book he's reading, ''Brother? At least say hello'' Loki sigh, he gave a fake smile ''Hello Lady Y/n'' he said, Y/n gasped, all of them looked confused, ''You have a british accent!'' Y/n said, ''A what?''

''A british accent''

''Y/n....'' Nat said, ''You don't believe me, okay then, Loki can you please say a bottle of water?'' Y/n asked, ''A bottle of water'' Loki said and it was true, he have a british accent and none of the Avengers noticed.

''The child's right, I always thought he had a weird Asgardian accent'' Tony said, ''Me too'' Sam said.

''And I still remember what happened to my car'' Y/n said, ''Fine, what do you want? A lambo, a BMW or anything else'' Tony sarcastically said, ''No the same green car, the exact model''

''Oh the ugly green car''

''Shut the fuck up''

''Language!''

''Shit- I mean shoot'' Y/n said.

''Lady, I want to go to the store to buy some things, will you come with me? They never come with me'' Thor kindly requested, ''Sure! I love going to stores only if one person is tagging along''

''Great! Lets go then'' Thor and Y/n went out.

''Guys, can we not forget that Loki have british accent?'' Sam asked, Loki just rolled his eyes and went to his room.

''And Nat you didn't tell us that you've been chatting someone'' Sam said, ''Sam you're not my mother'' Nat said that and left the room.

''Hey Buckaroo, let's play video games!!''

''Okay, Sammy Sam!'' They glared each other.

Steve sigh at them. ''This is what I have to go through on daily basis'' and left.