24

The Avengers were now looking at Y/n, she awkwardly smile.

''What?'' Y/n asked, ''Who was that?'' Natasha asked, ''Oh it was Jim'' Y/n answered.

''Lady Y/n, I also want to watch dora the explorer with you!'' Thor said, ''You two should watch here'' Natasha suggested, Tony eyes Nat suspiciously as she never invite someone over and let them stay.

''Natasha, is something wrong with you?'' Tony asked, "Why would something be wrong with her?'' Wanda asked, ''Ya'll shut up and lets eat breakfast peacefully'' Sam said in a annoyed tone.

Then a boy came shouting, ''Mr. Stark!'' The boy shouted, he came in the living room, it was Peter!

''Peter! What the fuck?'' Y/n rushed to him and hugged him, ''Y/n, what are you doing here?'' Peter curiously asked, ''I stayed the night here'' Y/n said.

''But why are you here?'' Y/n asked ''Umm..you know..uh..internship'' Peter response.

''Oh yea! I always forget you have an internship here''

''Lady! You are friends with man of spi-'' Wanda use her magic to shut Thor's mouth.

Wanda awkwardly laughs, ''So Thor why don't you and Y/n go watched dora now?''

''That's a great idea! Come on Lady Y/n'' Thor got up and dragged Y/n to the living room. Y/n was quite guilty for not spending time with Jim so she just called him.

Finally, Jim picked up the phone, ''Hey Jim!''

''Y/n when are you coming?''

''Jim, I'm not coming bu-''

''YOUR NOT COMING TO MY TEA PARTY''

''Did you jus-'' Jim cut het off

''Y/N I MADE BISCUITS''

''Seriously, I regret letting you watch that''

''So what were you saying?''

''Jim, I'm not coming but can you come here?''

''IN THE GODDAMN TOWER! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I HAVE HID FROM THEM AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO COME THERE''

''Stop overreacting, they don't know anything about you and now get your ass here''

''Okay'' and he hang up.

Y/n went to Thor, who was enjoying the show and sometimes calling Dora blind for not seeing things infront of her.

I'm in my cousins wedding😭 and also Dora texted me

I didn't lie🤨