50

Natttyyyyyyyy🙄💅💅

Natyyyyyyyy where are youuuuu?

Y/n I'm literally coming for you

But you're taking soooloh

I'm signing so hard rn

Whut paeper are you signing

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Youre mankinh me cinfused

Stay there I'm coming

Yea sur cum
I mesn cum
No cum
No gum
Ni com
Come
Read

Natasha's pov

I speed up my car, I tracked Y/n's phone and find out she was in a gay bar, I don't know how she got there but yeah she did, I'm concerned, really concerned. Even when she drinks, she doesn't drink that much.

But seeing her text messages, it seems like she drank a lot.

I parked the car quickly as I reached the bar.

There was no security guard, I sighed, I enter and see Y/n dancing on top of a table, ''GUYS LET'S SHAKE SOME ASS'' the guys around her starts dancing and shaking their asses off.

''Oh my god'' I muttered.

I went there and drag her outside, she was giggling along. I let her sit in the passenger seat and put seatbelt on. I went and go to the driver's seat.

''How the fuck did you get in a gay bar?'' I asked, ''I was having party!'' She dragged out the 'y'. I facepalmed.

''Y/n'' I said it in a low tone ''Where's Lokes?'' She asked ''Who?''

''The teddy you're supposed to buy for me'' she said, ''Tomorrow''

She huffed ''Natty, I'm having first at sight love with you'' she battles her eyelashes, ''Seriously, you're flirting with me?''

''Flirting is my passion'' she wiggled her brows, I groaned, ''Hey girl, can i have your phone number?'' She asked with a weird grin, ''You have my phone number'' I said with bored expression. ''You're so smoky hot girl'' she smirk, ''Seriously'' I said and knocked her out.

It might be painful but I don't have chloroform.

Hope you enjoy it:)