30

Y/n pov

I woke up in Natasha's room, I have been living here for days, I think I should leave today, my mother might be worried.

I went to brush my teeth, as I was brushing, I have a quote on my mind.

Goddamn it, I have to tell them before I forget it, I rush out of the room to the living room.

The Avengers were there, ''Thank God'' I said, they look at me confused, ''Don't let anyone treat you like a bag of weed, you are cocaine!'' I said and rush back.

After I finished, I went back to the living room, ''Y/n, Sam and Buckybare shouting because of you'' Nat said, why hell are they shouting? They'd probably get my ass in trouble.

''What for?'' I asked ''They're shouting the thing you said earlier''

''Ohh that, it was don't let anyon-''

''Not the time for that, go stop them, they're embarrassing me'' she said and I nodded.

''Who wants some cocaine?!'' Fuck not cocaine ''I mean cookies!!''

They rush in ''Where's the cookies?''
''Where's the cocaine?'' They said at the same time.

''There's no cookies and cocaine, if you want drugs you can asked J-'' I stop myself, that was damn close, I almost exposed Jim.

''Anygays, I'm hungry'' my stomach grumbles, Natasha went to the kitchen and came back with plate of poptarts.

''We only have these'' she said and hand it to me, I took it and ate it.

Man, I was so hungry.

''LADY NATASHA! I CAN'T FIND MY POPTARTS'' I chocked, I'm in trouble.

No problem, I was a body builder in my past life, I can beat the Rock too.

So that means I can beat Thor. Great, as long as there's no Mjölnir.

I swear that hammer is hurting my ego, I quickly ate all the poptarts before Thor came out and hand the plate to Sam who looks confused.

''Who ate my poptarts?'' Thor eyes us suspiciously, I pointed Sam, Thor looks angry, very angry ''Ay! You bitch, its not me, its Y/n''

''Lady?'' He asked, I don't anyone in trouble, yes, I ate it, Nat gave me but she'll probably kill me if I blame her, so, I am kind enough to say yes I did it.

I nod, ''Its ok Lady'' he smiled, ''What?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BEAT HER ASS'' Sam shouted.

''I respect women'' Thor response, I respect him more now.

I turn to Sam ''Me an empath, sensing that you need many heads'' I ran away, I heard him shout bitch.

I think if I revealed my named you'd think its weird because ya'll never heard a name like that, its common in here, even though I'm an Asian, my tribe is Kuki:)
Sometimes I'm proud of it then sometimes I hate it. Very confusing tbh