51

Y/n woke up with a massive headache, she sit up and look around the room she was in, all the memories from yesterday flashes back in her mind.
She didn't remembered who knocked her out. Nat came in with a cup of hot coffee.

''Here drink this'' she said, Y/n took it, she blowed abit then took a sip of it, Nat sat down on the edge of the bed, she sighed, ''Why were you drinking last night? Any occasion for that?'' She asked, Y/n wasn't expecting that question but she knew she had to tell her.

But she lied ''I just thought of having fun'' Nat could see through her lie but she chose to not ask further.

''The man you kidnapped you have been taken in custody, if you want you could interrogate him'' Nat announced, ''Really? Am I going to do what a police does?'' Nat nodded, she knew Y/n would be excited.

And the man was harmless so Nat allowed her to do that.

''I'm remembering the time when my sister's friend said she dropped off her deaf friend near a hospital to get her fixed'' Y/n randomly said. ''Give me some context''

''She was with her deaf friend and they were listening to music with alot of base and her friend would think it's an earthquake, she couldn't take it anymore cause she felt her deaf friend was disrespecting Cardi B so she dropped her off near a hospital'' Y/n make a dramatic sighed.

''One time I got suspended for 3 days when I used to go to school'' Y/n said
''Why?''

''I was trying to make my classmate pretty, I would brush her hair and I called it air brushing'' Nat tried to understand it ''She had cancer'' Nat eyes widened.

''And I got kicked out of the church bec-''

''I don't wanna hear it, get ready and come soon'' she said and left

Y/n suddenly laughed. ''God I wish she could hear the story of me getting kicked out of a holy place'' she wiped her tears which fell because of her laughing too hard.

I want to make another story🧍‍♀️